Who have you compared with?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mzs7.5, Oct 22, 2007.

1. mzs7.5

mzs7.5 New Member

Albums:
    I know there are a bunch of threads like this, but I am starting a new one...

Have you ever compared you penis with anyone else? friends, brothers, cousins? how big are you they?

at camp my friends always compared but i always thought i was small so i didn't compare, would just watch...my cousin and i have talked about it, he is a little over 6.5" im a over 7" not quite 7.5, but i am 6'4 and he is 5'7, and my older brother(he is 5'10) claims to be 10", I've never seen it since we were younger, but many people who have seen have told me he is huge...I have 2 other brothers but I don't know how big they are at all...

2. don2wash

don2wash New Member

Comparing is the hottest thing ever! Wow!

I didn't get to do it as a young teen.

But I would love to do it now!

Don
    Washington DC area

3. viking1

Gold Member

No way! I have suffered enough hurt feelings as it is...

4. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

My brother. Some of the guys down the pool.

5. B_InDepth

B_InDepth New Member

once i was at a friends apartment and there was a couple of girls there one of them was a foreign exchange student from germany... she started taklkin bout how big this guys dick was back in germany... my buddy mullet said he bet his was bigger... and that led into the conversation about cocks and cock size.. my fwb Kristie was there and she kept hinting she thought mine was the biggest.. so after awhile and some interesting conversation and stories, the girls decided they wanted to find out... im not a bragger.. i like girls to be totally suprised... so then veronica who was the foriegn exchange student, offered a little oral award that got the guys a bit more excited... there were 5 guys there and 4 of us including myself agreed to it.. their plan was to take us one by one into the bedroom give us hard ons then judge who had the biggest... i was the second to go int the room... once veronica undid my belt and pulled out my cock she said she never saw one so big.. she rubbed it on her face till it got hard.. she sept comparing it to her forearm... 2 other girls, kristie and jill were in there... they took turns sizing it up it.. we were in there just kinda kiddin and foolin around for a bit.. the other guys must have been wondering what was taking so long since andy was only in there for about 5 minutes... and mullet openned the door wide open just as kristie and jill were both on their knees stroking it and veronica was taking her top off... everyone in the living room saw and veronica went and said we allready have a winner and shut the door... the bad part was jill was mullets girlfriend... but all she did was touch it and she left the room right after veronica closed the door... kriste and veronica kept switching back and forth sucking on my dick untill i got off in veronicas mouth... the joke for the rest of the night betwwen the girls and some of the guys was that we should go to parties and bet people that i had a bigger dick then them and if theres was bigger veronica would give them the best head of their life and if mine was bigger they had to pay us money.. ha..

6. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have an uncle that other people & family members compare us...say we both hung like mules.
    Also,I have sons and my youngest (23) catches hell from his older bros that tease him and say things like his hung just like uncle Bo & me...which is fairly true...it's a trait/defect we have.
    They often make jokes and comments about it.
    I've also been told the comments some females have said jokingly or not they say:
    " ...don't mess them family of Lee men, they be packin some big meat bewteen their legs!" LOL

7. tallguy81

tallguy81 New Member

I once compared with my flatmate. We once had a conversation about showers and growers. He told me he was a real grower, growing almost four times as big (I though his would be huge, judging from the bulge in his pants). I told him my flaccid and erect size and let him do the math.

A few weeks later when I got off the shower he dared me to drop my towel, so I did. He said it looked big flaccid, but he still didn't beleive that I'd get to 8.5" hard. Later that week I showed him a semi, and he did beleive me.

A while after that he changed his underwear while I was in his room. I saw his 1.8" flaccid penis and big balls (that explained the bulge). He never showed me it could grow 4 times that size.

8. AustinPA

AustinPA Member

A few other men I have met. A doctor at my hospital is even longer than I am and he, his wife, and another woman have compared us. He has a few inches on me in length but no contest because I am much thicker than he. A few other guys with huge dicks I've met. Two were longer and none were thicker. I've been compared by women to other men they have been with. Except for the doctor friend and his wife, and we all agreed he was bigger overall, and except for a few women who have also been with my father, I have been the biggest any of my women partners have ever seen.

9. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I compared & jerked off with my best bud in high school. We were pretty close in size btw.

10. Big Del

Gold Member

I have compared loads of times with friends - had measuring competitions the whole lot - did it a lot when I was younger - havent done it in a while

11. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I have only compared myself with one person, and older cousin. When I was around 14 he was like 17 or 18 and was bragging about how huge his cock while he was actually jerking off in front of us. His little brother, my best friend, said "Cap's bigger than you."

He said we were crazy then told me to show him. I was actually was quite hard watching him, so I just innocently whipped it out thinking it was a invitation to join him. He grabbed it and placed it side by side with his. It scared me and excited me at the same time. Sure enough I was about an inch longer and a bit thicker.

He was very pissed off and told me that since I was a little kid I was still growing, and no girl would want a gigantic dick because it wouldn't fit in her.

I had that paranoia for years. I never again compared myself to others, but that didn't stop them trying to compare themselves with me.

12. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    My dick was compared to Ernest Borgnine once,My dick looked just like his face!

13. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

Nobody, I find this whole concept a bit odd

14. sissyboybabydick

sissyboybabydick New Member

ive compared with a couple of friends the most embaressing being when we jerked off together and he pulled out his it was over 10" and he was like what are uw8ing for so i removed mine and he laughed and teased me .. he has 7 inches on me!

15. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    My friend loves comparing his little dick to mine.

Attached Files:

LilJock likes this.
  16. mzs7.5

mzs7.5 New Member

Albums:
    great pic! love comparing pics! anyone else have comparing stories or pics?

17. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    This image is disturbing nad hot at the same time.

18. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    Who is who in that pic? and what sizes?

19. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

TV remote, deodorant can, Gillette shaving can, mobile phone.

Possibly more. No animate objects though.

20. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

A couple of friends, college roommate. Things can get wild with tequila!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted