Who have you met?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only person on here who I have met is SensualGoth. But we met before either of us joined this site. I found this site while doing some Google searches one night, joined, then a while later told SensualGoth about it and she joined too.

Of course this is not sexual at all since SensualGoth and I are both 100% straight females...we just both have the same appreciation for the men here. :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I met one female member nearly a year ago. What a beautifull woman. We met with the understanding that nothing would happen and nothing did. I met her better half and she met mine. It was really nice. :smile: Many people on here i would love to meet and just give then a hug and say thankyou. One woman in Maryland comes to mind. She is simply beautifull in Mind, body and soul. A real treasure.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In no particular order: Lex and his beau, DC_DEEP and his beau, NineInchCock_160IQ, Dannymawg, Snoozan, Joyboytoy79, MaskedRiderTTU, and another poster i'll refrain from mentioning who may want his privacy protected. All wonderful peeps. :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In no particular order: Lex and his beau, DC_DEEP and his beau, NineInchCock_160IQ, Dannymawg, Snoozan, Joyboytoy79, MaskedRiderTTU, and another poster i'll refrain from mentioning who may want his privacy protected. All wonderful peeps. :smile:
MB, I still smile when I think of that day. Too bad we were so rushed. We need to get together again, when you can spend the night and we can host! I'm terribly disappointed that I was only just getting to know NIC (we got together twice) before he moved.

So, in answer to the question: Lex and his man (who has an account here, but I don't remember his online name), MercurialBliss, and NineInchCock160IQ.

Lex has been a guest in my home several times, and my partner and I have developed a very deep and wonderful friendship with him and his partner. No sex there, though. Lex is off the market, ladies and gentlemen. He and BubbaBear remain faithful to one another.

NineInch had been to my home once before. We went out to dinner, then came to my place and just talked for a couple of hours. No sex there, he's completely straight. Those of you who don't know him very well, and think he's "an asshole" from reading his posts, consider this... if you get to know him better, he has an incredible dry sense of humor. (He's so cute and tall and shy in person, too!) Then he and MercurialBliss met up at my place, and they and my partner drove in to town to have dinner with Lex, Bubba, and several other folks.

And as novice mentioned about sDlJuGt, MB and Lex both looked good in their gallery pics, but when I met each of them, I was unprepared for how much better they both look in person. Bliss, I still think you are just stunning. When the hell are you coming back so I can take some erotic photos of your fine self? Your butt looked so cute in those tight jeans, I can only imagine you in just the chainmail.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bliss, I still think you are just stunning. When the hell are you coming back so I can take some erotic photos of your fine self? Your butt looked so cute in those tight jeans, I can only imagine you in just the chainmail.

Whoa, waitaminnit here.

In at least one department I have better equipment than you do.

So you'd better get in front of the camera, don some chainmail yourself, and let the mistress operated the lights and the camera. :biggrin1::tongue:

*not like i'm inviting myself and being a little conceited or anything*

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Bliss, I still think you are just stunning. When the hell are you coming back so I can take some erotic photos of your fine self? Your butt looked so cute in those tight jeans, I can only imagine you in just the chainmail.

Whoa, waitaminnit here.

So you'd better get in front of the camera, don some chainmail yourself, and let the mistress operated the lights and the camera. :biggrin1::tongue:

*not like i'm inviting myself and being a little conceited or anything*

Hmmm - keep talking - you are making Goat Girl horny!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
MB, I still smile when I think of that day. Too bad we were so rushed. We need to get together again, when you can spend the night and we can host! I'm terribly disappointed that I was only just getting to know NIC (we got together twice) before he moved.
Let me know when you have time and i'll make arrangements. Can't wait to see you both and visit the magical dungeon again.
:wizard:

Lex has been a guest in my home several times, and my partner and I have developed a very deep and wonderful friendship with him and his partner. No sex there, though. Lex is off the market, ladies and gentlemen. He and BubbaBear remain faithful to one another.
Bubbabear is indeed very beary and cute. Sexy Lex should be on the cover of a magazine. Damn, he's fine.

And as novice mentioned about sDlJuGt, MB and Lex both looked good in their gallery pics, but when I met each of them, I was unprepared for how much better they both look in person. Bliss, I still think you are just stunning. When the hell are you coming back so I can take some erotic photos of your fine self? Your butt looked so cute in those tight jeans, I can only imagine you in just the chainmail.
You're too kind, DC. :redface: Leave that chainmail out for me when I arrive and i'll make sure to try it on. I dunno. Lex looks pretty amazing in it. I'm afraid I won't measure up. :tongue:

Whoa, waitaminnit here.

So you'd better get in front of the camera, don some chainmail yourself, and let the mistress operated the lights and the camera. :biggrin1:ot like i'm inviting myself and being a little conceited or anything*
I so want to doll up in vintage clothing and have you take pics of me. I've always wanted to do that.

Hmmm - keep talking - you are making Goat Girl horny!

You should be in the pics too. Should we dress like flappers or turn-of-the-century Gibson girls? :biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I so want to doll up in vintage clothing and have you take pics of me. I've always wanted to do that.

You should be in the pics too. Should we dress like flappers or turn-of-the-century Gibson girls? :biggrin1:

I'm ready when you are, for both of you. The best part is that we also get to go shopping and make things for the shoot. Wheeeee!!!!!!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm ready when you are, for both of you. The best part is that we also get to go shopping and make things for the shoot. Wheeeee!!!!!!
Yeah, baby. I'm all about shopping and set design.

Hmm, Goat Girl would rather see you as a semi-clad water nymph :biggrin1:

I've dressed as a brownie/tree fairy before...I still have the outfit. Will that do?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far, I have met two board members... The ironic thing is that there are many people I talk to incessantly who I have not had the chance or timing to get together with at this point. The first person I met was a former member Dark Venetian who came to town and stayed a week! LOL! He was delightful and absolutely stunning. Because he was in town a couple of days we had a chance to get together three times before his return home. THe second member I met was Steve 319. I was in town for a family reunion and he drove 3 hours to come meet me for the day. It was great! We talked non stop for the entire time he was in the midst. My hat was off to him. I dont know if I could have braved a friend's family on first meeting! There are of course other members for whom I have had numerous near misses and for that I am so not happy. But as they say as long as there is life there is hope. You all know who you are. I do hope one day to get to see you all. So ,to certain bronze bombshells,

Don't hate!
It just wasnt fate
as of late .
Whether living in
or out of state,
good things come
to those that wait.