Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I met one person from this site (SYN and her hubby) while attending a convention in FL. It was a great meeting. They both are ridiculously crazy and have a great sense of humor. We chatted for hours. Great people to meet and no, nothing sexual happened!

There are many others whom I would love to meet and hopefully will get an opportunity to do so. I am pretty open and always up for hanging out. It would be cool; besides, I enjoy meeting people...

When and where is the question to ask now? :p

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, baby. I'm all about shopping and set design.

I've dressed as a brownie/tree fairy before...I still have the outfit. Will that do?

Yes! Set design rocks. Flappers and tree fairies rock! It's a date!

Good gods, i hear a project comming on! *braces for impact*

HEY! Not nice!

So, um, are you free to help me with something, um, not uh... yeah. Wanna help?

Oh, yeah, and i've met Snoozan, MaskedRiderTTU (obviously) and Mercurialbliss. There arre many i'd like to meet! Naughty is near the top of the list... So is Rubi...

I'll see your Rubi and raise you a Jeff Black.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There are a lot of people here that I would like to meet for one reason or another, however, I know i'm sufficiently annoying here that even if I lived near them, they'd probably not wish to meet me.
Oh, Eeyore. Debbie Downer is always looking for new friends. You should give her a call. :kiss:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HEY! Not nice!

So, um, are you free to help me with something, um, not uh... yeah. Wanna help?

Does it involve flappers and tree faeries?

I'll see your Rubi and raise you a Jeff Black.

Yeah, well, I'll see your Jeff Black and raise you an Alex8!!!

I just don't... You see, she... Uh, well... Uggggghh :banghead2:

Oh, yeah, and I've met Matthew, but we've both mentioned that before. :biggrin1:

See, now, i grew up aproximaely 20 mins from where Matthew grew up. There is almost no way we haven't met. Although, i don't know that we have.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
See, now, i grew up aproximaely 20 mins from where Matthew grew up. There is almost no way we haven't met. Although, i don't know that we have.
Trust me, the intended meeting is much better. He's very charming, and there wasn't a moment of time that we weren't chatting away. OK, so maybe that's because I either laugh or get chatty when I'm nervous. :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust me, the intended meeting is much better. He's very charming, and there wasn't a moment of time that we weren't chatting away. OK, so maybe that's because I either laugh or get chatty when I'm nervous. :wink:

Well,

Either way I am sure that you two had a great time. Matt Matt is getting so many good reviews it makes me want to hear that voice in real time even more.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've met prepstudinsc in NC. We had lunch and ogled a gorgeous Lebanese server. We agreed to do it again.

For those who are curious, he really is that good looking. He is also that warmhearted, intelligent, and cultured. A man of rare refinement.
You realize, of course, if she really is a Lebanese, she's got no interest in men.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm actually meeting diamonddeb for a beer/coffee on Thursday (I'll be the one with the beer of course, true to my avatar, haha).

Should be an interesting meet, I'm looking forward to it.