Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone told their friends or family members that they belong to lpsg or have profiles and pictures posted? (Other than you folks with significant others that are also involved, that is.) I was dying to share, so I told a friend of mine that lives a few states away. She doesn't really talk to anyone else I know, so I felt comfortable sharing with her. But, I don't think I can tell anyone else.

I also wonder what would happen if someone I know stumbled upon my profile - would I be embarrassed or proud?

I guess I'll have to jump off that particular bridge *if* I come to it.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We have discussed this at least in two other places...
Links for the lazy? :wink:

I also wonder what would happen if someone I know stumbled upon my profile - would I be embarrassed or proud?

I guess I'll have to jump off that particular bridge *if* I come to it.
OH my GOSH!!! I can't believe I've run into YOU here!!! (kidding :tongue: )

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only my gf knows, and she's cool with it. It's my decision. I'm not exactly comfortable telling anyone else about it. If they so happen to surf and find it, and then find me, I won't care because they were on a big cock site, registered for a big cock site, and therefore I can blackmail them :smile:.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've told a couple gfs and that's about it. Actually I sometimes mention LPSG if I meet a guy and we're talking. I've found it's a good way to hint at what I like w/o coming straight out and asking him how big he is. I wonder if anyone else uses this trick too.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've told a few people about it. They always look at me in disbelief, laugh, and then ask me what i'm doing there. They laugh even harder when I tell them that stimulating conversation is one of the reasons.

What would the other reasons be? Seems to me the only reason anyone comes here is to get advice, hook up or have stimulating convo. Seems mostly the latter.
Oh I guess there's the crowd that comes here to find j/o material.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've told a few people about it. They always look at me in disbelief, laugh, and then ask me what i'm doing there. They laugh even harder when I tell them that stimulating conversation is one of the reasons.

Ah yes, they'd never believe the sheer number of stimulating conversations that have been had here :wink:.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nevr told anyone. I've been thinking about it and decided to take away my pics, being a public figure and all. In the slim chance I was found here... man, it would be a nightmare at the university, so... no =)

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to worry about it.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What would the other reasons be? Seems to me the only reason anyone comes here is to get advice, hook up or have stimulating convo. Seems mostly the latter.
Oh I guess there's the crowd that comes here to find j/o material.

Agreed. I've been known to peruse the galleries myself but that's not the main reason i'm here now and I think most stay for the conversation as well.

Ah yes, they'd never believe the sheer number of stimulating conversations that have been had here :wink:.

After 3000+ posts, I can't believe the sheer number of stimulating conversations i've had here. :biggrin1:

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed. I've been known to peruse the galleries myself but that's not the main reason i'm here now and I think most stay for the conversation as well.

After 3000+ posts, I can't believe the sheer number of stimulating conversations i've had here. :biggrin1:

I don't have nearly as many posts as you but I'd have to say one of the main reasons I come here is I find it hot to talk about this stuff. And you also hear other people's perspectives which also hot, and sometimes useful. I too will peruse the galleries from time to time. :biggrin1: