Who have you told?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If the people around you consider penes mysterious, it's not because they're conservative, it's because they're obtuse. Or do you mean they wouldn't understand the site simply because of a conservative mind-set? That seems like quite an assumption. Or perhaps you equate "religious" with "conservative"? Another assumption, no?

Of course if you just don't want to tell them, your decision needs no further rationalization.

Sorry...I didn't mean to sound so judgmental. To clarify:

Some of my friends, co-workers, and relatives are religious, while others are just very straight-laced (which I was equating w/conservative...I wasn't referring to political alignment).

They are all great people, and there isn't a single one I don't like.

I'm sure many of them think penises are a wonderful thing. But they would think it another thing entirely that I have nude pictures on the internet, and that I write posts explicitly describing my sex life and using words such as "fuck," "pussy," and "cock," among others.

In everyday conversation, I use those words when speaking to some people, but not most. Honestly, in your everyday life, how many people around you are comfortable with the use of those terms?

I am.

But I respect others' feelings, and I know their reading my posts here and/or seeing my pics would only make them feel uncomfortable, and would strain our relationship(s).

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've told one female friend and one fuck buddy. The fuck buddy is a real size queen so I thought she'd be on here to hook up but I don't think she's ever been on

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of course if you just don't want to tell them, your decision needs no further rationalization.

It's more than just not wanting to tell them. It's the assumptions they would have if you did. Even if they asked questions or you explained the reasons why you come here. My Family and most of my friends are conservative in a political sense and the straight-laced way. Most are even homophobic to an extreme. So...I'm gonna avoid telling them.

Some people still dont see the internet as entertaining in any way. I even had a friend accuse me of being addicted to the internet. He shut up when I pointed out how he sits in front of the TV for 10 hours every day and must be addicted.:tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone told their friends or family members that they belong to lpsg or have profiles and pictures posted?

I told my gay friends, because they don't judge me; and one girlfriend but she's a slut. :tongue: (Other than you folks with significant others that are also involved, that is.) I was dying to share, so I told a friend of mine that lives a few states away. She doesn't really talk to anyone else I know, so I felt comfortable sharing with her. But, I don't think I can tell anyone else.

I also wonder what would happen if someone I know stumbled upon my profile - would I be embarrassed or proud? I have carefully perused your gallery many times and I think you should be proud. :05: :flirt: :yup: :fing02:

I guess I'll have to jump off that particular bridge *if* I come to it.