Who here has a penis smaller than 5 inch erect?

Smaller or bigger than 5 inch erect?

• Smaller

Votes: 272 14.9%
  • Bigger

Votes: 1,552 85.1%

• Total voters

RKNG

Just Browsing
Media
there are a couple of message board sites dedicated to helping small guys accept their size. can't think of them off the top of my head, though.

I would assume there would have to be..

it seems funny or something that people under 6 inches would hang out (badump bum) on a site emphasizing larger penises. especially those that are smaller than AVERAGE let alone just "normal".

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
there are a couple of message board sites dedicated to helping small guys accept their size. can't think of them off the top of my head, though.

Actually, there is a site called "Measurection" that deals with small penis

Mine is small :frown1:
just under 5"

EDIT: if I remember correctly, it is Measurection that linked/brought me to LPSG. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MattBoyMA

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would assume there would have to be..

it seems funny or something that people under 6 inches would hang out (badump bum) on a site emphasizing larger penises. especially those that are smaller than AVERAGE let alone just "normal".

I'm here because I like to look at and talk about big cocks. I don't need to have one to do that. My wife is also a bit of a size queen, so we have fun here.

Can't speak for why other "under-endowed" guys come here...

Reactions: Perfectsix

nouseforaname

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My erections vary. Sometimes I'll have just a shorter, but fairly, thick one, maybe 4-1/2 - 5 inches or so, but then sometimes I'll get a significantly longer one around 6 inches with about the same girth. It all depends on the stimulation, or time of day, or what i've been eating. I'm in the throws of my first year of law school so caffeinated energy drinks are a staple and I can tell by how hard and quickly i get an erection how much caffeine I've consumed.