Who here has a penis smaller than 5 inch erect?

Smaller or bigger than 5 inch erect?

• Smaller

Votes: 272 14.9%
  • Bigger

Votes: 1,552 85.1%

• Total voters

onthelose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 5'' hard. I am more interested in how much sex I can have and not so concerned about my size. The leading problem for men is sex availability. Off topic SORRY. If you are getting more sex than you can handle you probably are not concerned about your size.

Reactions: diver6

I'm 10 inches erect. If you want some pics, check out my album. I'd love to hear your thoughts ;)

People in this forum are very knowledgeable on penis size, I'd recommend not bullshitting and then getting angry over people calling you out on it.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm pretty big myself and proud of it. To me a small cock can look just as beautiful, as long as you're fit. I realy think that a guy with a small one should be just as proud of his. It's after all a source of immense pleasure. Happy to do JO session with fit guys of any size!

Reactions: lttle1

diggita

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Under 5 here too. My girth makes it look bigger than it actually is. Although not scientific, and more to do with fat pads, but it appears a lot of us smaller guys tend to be heavyset. Just a generalization. 1663521136276.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Hakan1