Who here has been refused sex for being too big?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by basincreek, Jan 8, 2011.

1. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    As you might know I was once refused sex because my dick was too small. Which sucked because I had spent four months courting the woman in question. But that's all in the past now.

So now I wonder about what it might be like on the flip side. Who here has been refused sex because you were too big? Or has anyone had a relationship end because the woman (or man) thought you were uncomfortably large and it made sex too much of a chore?

2. maxcok

Gold Member

..:rolleyes2:

3. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. Downside to it is you won't even get a blowjob out of the deal either...
    Too girthy means you can't get in

4. mrplow2

mrplow2 Member

i had an otherwise perfect "relationship" not work because I was too big for her and consequently, the sex wasn't the best because of it.

That's as close as I can get...

edit: another girl had this cool vibrating tounge ring that she really wanted to try out, but when she put it in i was too big to fit into her mouth (second example)

5. D_Jimmy Fluffet

D_Jimmy Fluffet New Member

About a year ago i just split with my ex of many years, and it was only just a few months ago when we were talking, that she mentioned i was just too big for her all those years.

6. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    I'll admit I don't quite get Quantum Mechanics so I guess it could also be in the future at the same time.

Otherwise it was in the past and is something I'm trying to get over.

7. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I had two lovers for whom I was a bit too big who would get sore after intercourse and deny me sex until the soreness went away, but I suspect that isn't what you are asking.

8. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    Well if they would deny you sex for a week or more that would suck.

9. Animal_Alpha

Animal_Alpha Active Member

Albums:
    *raises hand*

Turned a senselessly horny girl into:
    "No. No way. Put your briefs back on."

Didn't feel great, but I suppose it would have made a worse impact on my psyché if I were told I were too small.

10. bigfuckinpenis

bigfuckinpenis New Member

Albums:
    There was a girl I dated back in the spring who had a lot of issues. When we started fucking, she told me it was like losing her virginity all over again. After we screwed a few times, she told me she wanted to be my girlfriend and all that, but that she and I should have sex with other people instead of each other. She said she didn't want me to stretch her out to the point where she wouldn't be able to enjoy average guys after me. I told her to take a hike.

11. Donkeyfan

Donkeyfan New Member

Never turned a cock away because of size issues at all ... Cleanliness yes, timing yes, emotional state yes ... And on occasion purely cos the guy acted like an even bigger dick. But Basin ... Ain't nothin' wrong with your cock at all. Cold comfort perhaps, but from a major penis pundit, I say it's a good'un :)

12. overly_straight

Albums:
    Regularly. But it's not the woman who's doing the refusing, it's her body parts that won't get with the program.

13. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

It depended. If they were just sore it might only be a day. If they got little skin tears it would be until they healed, which was typically from 3 days to a week.

Point is, with those girls I would have gotten laid more if I had been just a little smaller.

14. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I am getting bored of your attitude to getting laid. Sex is what happens between two people who want it. It is not a favour that one party bestows upon another. If anyone has that attitude, they're not worth fucking.

I have never been "refused", I have been with people where it just wasn't phyically possible and where the woman threw the towel in without wanting to try, but that was when we were much younger.

15. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    From my perspective I was "refused" sex. Maybe you can think of a different word that would fit better.

16. SR_Pepe Le Pube

SR_Pepe Le Pube New Member

a lot of dudes find me too big for anal but a lot of dudes find it just right. i think women can take any size, if a baby can come out a cock can go in.

17. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    HA. You should exercise your 1% with me! As to the topic- my first bf said I wasnt ever going to top him with "that thing". So thats the story on how I became a bottom :biggrin:

18. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    On the contrary- youre PERFECT for anal :cool22:

19. cuautli

cuautli New Member

I've been with a couple of guys before, but I never went all the way with any of them because of my cock size. It kinda sucks actually. The thing is I never thought my cock was that big beforehand, but the guys I've been with have immediately refused to let me fuck them the second I unzipped. Not to mention I've only gotten shitty, quick bjs because sucking my dick is massively uncomfortable for them. I am not gunna bitch bout being big, since the alternative sucks a big more, but goddamn it the sex sucks.

20. gobigold

gobigold Active Member

I've turned down guys when it was clear that "Tab A" was just not going to fit into "Slot B", but as others have said sex is a many-faceted activity and there are thousands of ways to have a great time anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted