Who here has been refused sex for being too big?

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been in the situation below more than a few times. The right way to handle this is to tease her and make her beg for your cock. Even if she's logically thinking that she doesn't want to be stretched out for her hubby/bf, that logic will go right out the window when her pussy is really throbbing. It takes a lot of willpower to turn down a big cock attached to a skilled man and I'm usually VERY persuasive. :smile:

As for getting turned down, I'd say about half of the girls had reservations about my thickness. I think a lot of them would have turned me down if I was too eager, didn't love to slurp on pussy (and ass!) as much as I do, and otherwise didn't let them warm up as long as I do. Cause if she just thinks you're gonna ram it home, you're done before you can ever get started.

If a girl turns you down, it's almost certainly more your fault than hers. That is, unless she has some sort of physical condition where her pubic bone prevents penetration above a certain size, can't have children as a result, etc. But the vast majority of women shouldn't have any problems (with enough prep and relaxation) taking a big cock in an orifice that's meant to stretch. A LOT. Bottom line.

I was seeing a girl who was cheating with me on her bf, she would always give me the most amazing BJs, and awesome titfucks. I tried to penetrate her a few times and she was game to the idea (suppose she was curious what a big cock felt like) but she would never let me any deeper than about 1 or 2cms!!! lol She was worried I would stretch her pussy too much and then her small dicked bf would be able to tell. After seeing each other for a good few weeks I couldn't take just "super shallow" fucking her, so I "accidentally" let it slide it in all the way. Needless to say she went mental and that was the end of our little romance. So in a way I suppose you could say I've been refused cause of my size.

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not refused, but I did have a girlfriend when I was a teen who would only fuck me once a night. Sometimes it lasted a long time, but if I got horny a second time (usually 10 minutes later since I was 17) she would say she was too sore.

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Clever dodge, but yeah, I don't think so. I challenge you to abstain for the next six months from posting anything remotely referencing your virginal status, or the size of your wang, or the size of anyone else's wang, however obliquely or surreptitiously. Then we'll reevaluate. If that sounds too difficult, maybe you need to take a break from the big penis site and just concentrate on getting laid.

What I've thought, and I haven't even been here that long.

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had a few say NO WAY in their pussy, but theymade up for it with a decent hand/blowjob

Only one who flat out refused, freaked and said it wasnt going anywhere near her when I first pulled it out... After she'd choked on half of it for 5 min or so, and days of horny messages leading up to the night, she then told me she couldn't take it and to take her home.

We were in the middle of nowhere in my car. I wasn't fkn impressed. And neither was my cock. I, Booted her out of the car and told her to walk home.

Always get girls saying no way when I first pull it out, but they are usually persuaded otherwise. ;)

You sound like a total fucking asshole. Turn about is fair play dude, rack up that karma.:asshole:

nychild

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had 3 people refuse to have sex with me so far. They all said its too thick.. not gonna happen.

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does not bother me at all. I knew I was small from very early on and had accepted that and even anticipated that whomever I might marry would probably someday be curious about other guys. He became a little more cocky when he was here and seemed to expect sex when he came over but it turned her on so much I was happy for her. Besides, the sex was still great even after he had her because although she said she could not feel me inside her she was already so worked up and horny that it was still a lot of fun! It actually improved our sex life so I loved it! She was disappointed when he finally found a girl and got married but by that time she had already met a couple of other guys for fun sex.

lol.. dude what is it with white guys letting other dudes rail their wives?

SR_wrt5vyw4s5yhsa

Experimental Member
Media
As a younger guy who generally sleeps with girls of my age, this can be a bit of a problem and has happened a few times. However most are up for it and feel a big cock is a turn on, but if any arent sure i guess its their choice.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once when we were separated by distance for a month and I hadn't played with any penetration toys I called uncle after about 15 minutes. The next day it went much better, but still a little bit of discomfort and by the third day we could have sex without any stretching pain due to girth.

The first time we attempted vaginal sex after I gave birth it hurt so much when we attempted penetration that I panicked. We tried twice and didn't succeed in getting the head in before I told him to stop because I was afraid. I didn't even have any vaginal tearing because I had a c-section, although I did have some cervical tears, that shouldn't have affected initial penetration. I think there were just too many weeks without any kind of penetration with anything and that caused the problem.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only anal. I guess in a way I have been refused when people say "can we have a rest" or "can we stop, I'm sore", etc...

But only really flat out refused for anal.

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in high school all of my girl friends refused intercourse with me because of my huge size. At the end of my senior year my girl friend at the time finally said that she was game to try. Turned her into an immediate size queen.
Fortunately my high school years were not a complete loss, I knew some MILFs that loved my big cock.

Freshman year in college I frequently found myself in bed with women that would change their mind and say no way. Sometimes right as I was between their spread legs and about to penetrate them and they would change their minds. I was brought up to respect that No mean No whenever your partner says it; but frustrating as hell.

Sophomore year in the dorm I would make out with the women outside my room door for a while before we would go into my room. Before we would go inside I would have her pull my hard cock out of my jeans. After the girl's initial shock, I would inform her that if we went into my room she was going to get fucked by that big cock. I would give the girl a choice enter the room and get fucked, or walk away if she was scared of my size. Most of the girls entered my room for a good fucking. Of the girls that walked away most returned within a few days, their curiosity go the best of them.

Of all the partners I have had intercourse with, I have only had one that found vaginal intercourse too painful because of my size. Fortunately for me she learned that I was great at anal sex, she had me fuck her ass daily while we were dating.

My experience is that younger less experienced partners are scared to death of a large cock. More experienced partners appreciate my size much more. From time to time now a days I get the opportunity to fuck less experienced partners, and they express concern with taking my huge sized cock. Today, I tell them to relax, that I have had this big dick for a long time now and that I know how to use it really well. They usually agree with me after I fuck them.

So I would say that the experience level of your partner plays a role in if they refuse or not, but also the confidence that you display that you know that its big and you know how to use plays a role also.

*cough* ..bullshit..

ive never been turned down...theres been times where it just wouldnt go in with 1 girl..... i just approach with caution when dealing with younger women.

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Only once I was refused at first, but eventually she came around when I promised to go slow and be gentle.

lovethetoole

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tried topping my last boyfriend once (it was the first time either of us did anal - top or bottom) and when it wasn't progressing, he just told me to stop. saying that i was "too much"

but i think using more lube would have done the trick

never tried it again since, though. it was always easier for me to bottom. but due to lack of experience, that didn't even go very well

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there was one time i was messin around with this guy... sexy white guy... and i guess he got really heated and wanted to be fucked, so right as i was putting it in, he clenches, jumps up, and starts putting his clothes on... when i was what the deal was, he says i hurt him... he acted like i just shoved it in hard... i was being gentle with him. and to think, he actually left after that too. honestly, i think he was being a pansy.

bigbadboy11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a girl one time that said she had to stop dating me because i was too thick. she said everytime we had sex she could not walk right the next day and all her friends could tell when I was over. Hehe. I was definetly an ego boost.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep.

One girl refused me outright there and then when she took my jeans off.

Another finished with me after a few weeks because it was hurting her too much.

Both those girls were black girls, FWIW.

Other women have had "issues" with it, but not serious enough to make it a terminal problem. Most women actually liked the size, or got used to it, and a couple said things like "Now I know why women make such a fuss about big cocks".

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last week I myself refused a guy because he was to big.

It was a 24 yo black man with a 10 inches penis (or almost, it was 24 cm). He wanted to fuck me. But no way. I would never accept a 10 inches penis in my ass, ONLY in my mouth LOL

In my ass I don´t like any penis bigger than 7-8 inches ;)