Who here has been refused sex for being too big?

D_Andy_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not really sure I get all the hate towards those that refuse or panic. One should have the right to change their mind or even back out because they're scared.

Since when was a date and a kiss an assumed iron-clad contract to do what you want with another person's body :confused:

There was a girl I dated back in the spring who had a lot of issues. When we started fucking, she told me it was like losing her virginity all over again. After we screwed a few times, she told me she wanted to be my girlfriend and all that, but that she and I should have sex with other people instead of each other. She said she didn't want me to stretch her out to the point where she wouldn't be able to enjoy average guys after me. I told her to take a hike.

Had it happen a few times where ive been told it looked too big and they wern't prepared to allow it near them for fear of been split in two. When it happens I mostly just laugh it off and move on to another women who is desperate to try it.

Yeah, there was one woman who just didn't want to deal with wondering if she was going to be able to take my thickness.

Guess I wasn't that important to her!

Had a few say NO WAY in their pussy, but theymade up for it with a decent hand/blowjob

Only one who flat out refused, freaked and said it wasnt going anywhere near her when I first pulled it out... After she'd choked on half of it for 5 min or so, and days of horny messages leading up to the night, she then told me she couldn't take it and to take her home.

We were in the middle of nowhere in my car. I wasn't fkn impressed. And neither was my cock. I, Booted her out of the car and told her to walk home.

Always get girls saying no way when I first pull it out, but they are usually persuaded otherwise. ;)

there was one time i was messin around with this guy... sexy white guy... and i guess he got really heated and wanted to be fucked, so right as i was putting it in, he clenches, jumps up, and starts putting his clothes on... when i was what the deal was, he says i hurt him... he acted like i just shoved it in hard... i was being gentle with him. and to think, he actually left after that too. honestly, i think he was being a pansy.

Yep.

One girl refused me outright there and then when she took my jeans off.

Another finished with me after a few weeks because it was hurting her too much.

Both those girls were black girls, FWIW.

Other women have had "issues" with it, but not serious enough to make it a terminal problem. Most women actually liked the size, or got used to it, and a couple said things like "Now I know why women make such a fuss about big cocks".

bottom4hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So sorry for guys who have been refused sex because of their size...
If you ever need help, come to the UK...I am willing to take you :)

But seriously, I guess not everyone is cut out to take a huge size...
Despite the fact I am quite short, 5'8, slim, and pretty tight, many guys hace been REALLY surprised that I could take them so 'easily'...surelu it did hurt, but some people just like that...
as they say...no pain, no gain :)

She had me fuck all of her friends so they would fear me and envy her....lol

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Had a couple of times where it just wouldnt fit. Tried like hell, and had to give up.
One girl was quite the trooper, and it took 3 different nights in the hay, before we finally fucked. Took a lot of stretching, and a lot of lube, and a very slow gentle fuck, but it was memorable. Very tight.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As you might know I was once refused sex because my dick was too small. Which sucked because I had spent four months courting the woman in question. But that's all in the past now.

So now I wonder about what it might be like on the flip side. Who here has been refused sex because you were too big? Or has anyone had a relationship end because the woman (or man) thought you were uncomfortably large and it made sex too much of a chore?

:redface:
Can I simply say yes, yes, and yes I have ; and more then once or twice & plus.
And it may sound strange but let me add, the reciever can in some cases and situtions go a step futher and claim sexual abuse and/or file rape charges on you in a court of law... married or not.:eek:

It pays to know the law in your state, and country:frown1:
Trust me...learned the hard way sorta speaking ( no puns intended)!

Aint always a big blessing to be exceptionally well endowed as some may & want to believe. There are always the Pros & Cons, the Good & Bad to many things in life and what each of us are confronted with.
You simply try to deal with it, put in the pass, as you & I have ...then move on!

Thanks for thinking & considering the flip-side of the coin about some of us!
Appreciate you!

B_10X6huge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time this girl wanted to fucked we got back to her apartment she unzipped my pants and saw my 7X5 soft cock and said damn and i said its not big yet she tried taking this monster but she just stoped and just sucked me off i came like 1 cup all over her face.

Last edited:

D_Ichabod Longfellow

Just Browsing
Media
I was turned down and kicked out by a women on the weekend, after we hit it off at the local pub, she took me to her house, we made out, she felt.

She unzipped, tried to suck and said "sorry hun, if it wont fit in my mouth it isnt going anywere else" n got up n sat down and claimed to be tired!!!