who here has chosen to stay eternally single?

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The majority of women I've had contact with over the years usualy tell me I'm too nice, and I'm like a brother. It seems that here in New Jersey they all want bad boys and daddy figures. My New Year's resolution has been decided. The next one that tells me I'm too nice and like a brother is going to get the response let's pretend we're third cousins then.

The majority of women I've had contact with over the years usualy tell me I'm too nice, and I'm like a brother. It seems that here in New Jersey they all want bad boys and daddy figures. My New Year's resolution has been decided. The next one that tells me I'm too nice and like a brother is going to get the response let's pretend we're third cousins then.

Same here.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ooohhh
be my friend please Mr Bulldog, (cyber is OK haha) and i will 'look at yr pics' ha, am going to soon anyway
Yep i am surprised that a few youngers on here are resigning to a singleness life
Not so with some of us .. started my first relationship at ... uhhm 29.. i couldnt believe it myself, but it happened with gusto, geuss i was fortunate he happend to prefer someone 10 yrs older..
so if it happened fr me haha...............