Who here has done another man's wife?

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...and I don't mean in a threeway or at a swingers party. I'm talking about cheating where he doesn't know.

And, if you have, what were the circumstances under which it happened?

I just realized the way I phrased the title is dripping with evidence of our patriarchal culture. Weird.

D_Axl Hose

Just Browsing
Media
Favorite time........
Was picked up in a bar in New Orleans. When we got back to my place she pulled out my cock and said, "This might be a bad idea". She then proceeded to suck my cock. When she first put it in her mouth she choked a little and exclaimed " This is defiantly a bad idea". When we started fucking she came immediately. Thats about the time her phone rang. It was her husband, but she didn't care. we fucked for a while and she came a few more times. And said "Oh my God!.... I've never been fucked like that! .... Shit! I cant close my legs! My husband is going to kill me! What am I going to do!? After getting dressed I took her home. Bad Idea. Her dogs were out, which according to her ment that her husband was outside too. I dropped her off at the end of her block, and as she got out of the truck she said, " I love you..... I mean... I love fucking you.... I mean I love your cock......
Went back to that bar a couple weeks later, ended up hanging out close to the back door. Just in case.

Never did see her again. And now, whenever I hear the song "Gimme three steps", it always puts a big ol' smile on my face.

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
...and I don't mean in a threeway or at a swingers party. I'm talking about cheating where he doesn't know.

And, if you have, what were the circumstances under which it happened?

I just realized the way I phrased the title is dripping with evidence of our patriarchal culture. Weird.
it wasn't intended and I didn't know until a month in the relationship.
15 yrs. ago I became friendly with "G". a waitress at a diner in town, she seemed single, didn't wear a wedding band, never said there was a Mister. I asked her out, we hit the city, took in a show and dinner. I brang her home. Date 4, we headed into sex, we had a great time, she was incredible and got me off a staggering 5 times by daybreak. The best I've ever had with a female.

a week maybe 2 later, we were at the mall, and a couple came up along with theiir children. The man asked how "C" was and then eyed me and asked who I was, my new lady said I was her uncle:confused:. After they headed away, she let me know the truth. Her husband, "C" was stationed overseas and was to be away a while longer. We broke up then and there, I am all for extra marital sex if the partner knows, if they don't then I want no part, even if they're attractive (male or female) and even if they make the move at me. My morals may be low but I have a few left and cheating is a no go with me.

I met up with her again 2 yrs. ago, she's divorced, showed me the papers, I insisted, and we began a sex-only relationship, which my squeezable is aware of and he's fine with it. She's still an incredible sex partner and can get me off multiple times in a few hrs. which at my age is a surprise (and I don't take any supplements).

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my first sex with a women. she was late 20s, i was 16ish, don't think i was 15 or 17. it was pretty good (and that is an understatement). cummed four times that afternoon.

fastcarsandfreedom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had two distinct experiences. When I was 18 I met a woman through the place I worked part-time toward the end of high school--she was 40 at the time and in a supposedly unhappy marriage. It started off innocently--but not so innocently that I told anyone about it--we were 'friendly'--we met up a few times and talked (she talked, I listened). These talks usually occurred in my '87 Sonoma parked somewhere dark--but nothing went on at first. One night, parked around the corner from my house she pulled my cock out unexpectedly and jerked me off...I was done in about 30 seconds. She cried, apologized and said it was a mistake. The next day we fucked. She cried, apologized and said it was a mistake. My head was spinning--it was unreal at the time. Within a week we were seeing each other regularly--went on 3 or 4 times a week for 8 months--sneaking around trying to find places we could be together undetected or without fear of discovery. It was an incredible and intense experience for me--the begin of my sexual 'adulthood'.

Some years later--in my mid 20s and serving in the military I met a woman through an off-base running club I joined in NC. Well-employed, well-married, very much down to business. It happened out of nowhere--she suggested I meet her to go hiking one weekend--we had a nice time--on the drive back to the place she had left her car, she attacked me--we pulled over and had sex in my car on the side of the road. Saw her on and off for the better part of year--it was clean, bordering on clinical--she'd come to my place, we'd spend a couple of hours in bed and she'd leave...end of story.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am currently seeing married women.

I don't know any of their husbands, we live in different continents, and they all go out looking for it. It isn't hard to find.

Why is this of such interest to you?

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Twice: once with a woman who had an abusive husband. It ended when i told her I wouldn't see her again until she left him. Second in the military. She picked me up but said it would only last until her husband got back from overseas.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never crossed that line. I have done other guy's gfs when I was younger. the closest I ever came was a nite when the gal kind of picked me up in a bar. we went to her place, kissing, feeling each other up. she pulls my cock out, and then explains that she is getting married in a week. doesn't think she should be doing this, but wants a big cock, a different cock before getting married. she backs out completely. I walk home.

The next nite, same bar, same chick. she has changed her mind, she says. let's go now, let's fuck. so after a couple more drinks we go to her place, and she changes her mind back in forth. at one point she is calling her sister, her sister is telling her to fuck me. I vaguely knew the sister. anyway, we finally fuck. after pumping the hell out of her, and thinking 'she is not gonna cum, cuz of her head'. she just ramps up and cums all over, and I cum. she's laying there moaning, quaking, & shaking. tells me to take her car and leave, come back in the morning. so I'm out driving a Z28, I check the registration. it's in her fiance's name. I fucking his woman and driving his car. I come back the next morning, and fuck the crap out of her for a few hours. that's it, we're done. she gets married the next weekend. her sister tells me thanks a few weeks later, and also tells me that the new husband knows what happened but doesn't know who the guy was. he eventually figured it out yrs later, but didn't do anything. shortly after, they got divorced. and in 5 yrs she went from pretty foxy to pretty ugly.

D

deleted3272

Once, we met online and she wanted to fuckme so i said what the hell. It dosnt bother me if a woman is married.

spammy66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have done it frequently over the years and love it.

Know it's wrong. But just can't help the feeling I get when I know I'm working some guy's wife over good without his knowledge. It's hot knowing I'm giving her a screw that she'll fantasize about later--either when she's alone or also in bed with her husband. It gets me off.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i haven't...i'd like to think i'd never cross that line...

i HAVE been approached in that way by several married women, but i've only truly been tempted by one of them...she is so freakin hot...

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
About 12 yrs ago I was taking evening classes working on my master's degree and hit it off with one of my classmates. I knew she was married and I had just filed for my divorce, so I was pretty turned off to the whole marriage thing and didn't care. We slept together twice and shortly thereafter they moved.

More recently, I met a gal who was still married even though it was a shitty relationship (and had been for years). We met at a club and ended up having sex all night long. I think we both knocked each other's socks off! About a month later she called telling she had filed (finally) for divorce (which eventually was finalized). We've hooked up numerous times since then and it gets better every time.

Last edited:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She was separated, but still married. We knew each other from doing theater together. After a cast party we went to her place where I fucked her on the couch, on the bed, on the kitchen floor. That night was the source of my favorite compliment ever, "You are *so* much bigger than my husband!" We fucked again several times over the years; I still distinctly remember the sensations from a couple of those get-togethers. In some ways, one of those was the best orgasm I ever had.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in the Army at Fort Hood, TX. My ex-wife became friends with a woman I'll call Sophia, and her husband through their church. Sophia was hot, usually wearing mini skirts. She had a big ass and looked like one of the women in the rap group Salt & Pepper...the light skined one. My wife wanted me to get to know her husband as well, but I was reluctant because I knew I wanted to fuck Sophia. She turned out to be one of the biggest nypho/sizequeens I've ever met.

We had what I thought was simply a fucking relationship. I would meet her each Sunday to fuck at Longbranch Park, in Killeen TX. She liked if rough, deep, and hard....with no lube. Her words were always "just push."

One day she lost her mind and told her husband and my wife that we were having sex. I was able to convince my ex-wife that I never fucked her, just kissed her and talked about our everyday problems. But Sophia's husband asked her the one question that should never be asked if there is a chance of reconciliation... "What does he have that I don't have?" She told him that I had a really big dick. Her husband was also in the Army, A Lieutenant. He went AWOL.

Attachments