Who here has done another man's wife?

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its part of life, it has happened often over the years; affairs, one-night stands and swinging. I know it's wrong but I just can't beat the feeling I get when I know I'm fucking some guy's wife without his knowledge. However, I have been on the "other end" of this arrangement, in which I was the husband of the woman that other men were fucking. I believe that married pussy is to shared with all who want it, and that the truly "loving" husband will be relaxed when his wife take fucks from other men.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too many times and I am not proud of myself. Have done the cuckolding thing, have done the drunken hook up thing and have done the secret squirrel fucking thing. I am now trying to live my life wih more dignity

LeftHookBrutal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't, although I almost did unwittingly.

I was at a bar where I was supposed to meet friends and go on a pub crawl. As it turns out, they were waiting for me at the back at the bar and I was waiting for them out front. They eventually left, figuring I suppose, that I hadn't showed up.

So I stayed at the bar for the rest of the evening.

Half way through the evening, a woman sat down at my table and started making small talk. She was dead drunk and really annoying (she drank out of my beer bottle without asking, etc.) I returned to my table after having a cigarette, and by that time her friend was sitting there too. She was not half as drunk as her friend but was also flirting. I had drunk a fair bit and had decided that should she hint about going back to her place, I would take her up on the offer. Things were going in that direction, when she let slip she had a husband. Wondering if I'd heard correctly, I asked directly if she had a husband, and she said she did but he was away from home. She went on to mention that she had three kids.

I went to the drive-thru and bought a six pack and went home. It sort of disgusts me when I think back about it.

spooky204

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I used to be in an open marriage, she had a guy far far away and I had a string of married women.
First was married to a guy who was cold and they were having marriage problems. she was amazing and was ok with me seeing other women. enter woman #2...
woman #2 was married to a jackass, a nice guy but a total ass. and that was about being bigger than him (he was 4' hard allegedly), we had sex twice and that was it. we broke up because she was younger and the only places to have sex were hotels, which i'd have to get. and i felt bad for her husband, as it seems he wasn't quite the ass she portrayed him as and was actually just a giant geek.
Then there were some random one night stands. last one i met with was entirely about my size. she is very tight and her husband is average and kind of thin (allegedly). haven't had sex with her yet, but we fooled around and she is very tight.

B_BENDERBOY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once, while very young did some serious damage to my father's wife.14 hours i was at it.and then i spent a couple of years sucking her dry.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I once, while very young did some serious damage to my father's wife.14 hours i was at it.and then i spent a couple of years sucking her dry.
:18::bling1::tool: i know probably not technically your mother, but i stand by the, your a tool comment!

D_54435fge

Just Browsing
Media
I have not and I never would but I do have an interesting sidebar on the subject. My fiance's best friend (and at the time, roomate) is the girl who brought us together. I guess girl talk being what it was ... she found out i was really hung and one night wanted to see it. I refused but my GF told me too. We were all pretty drunk. Anyways, I drop the pants and "Gina" (the friend) took a few pictures. This all happened like 5 years ago and she's since gotten married. I found out a few weeks ago she still has the pictures on her computer. ... nothing ever happened and it never will but I kind of like the idea that she still looks at those pictures when shes "helping" herself out.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry, this is something I cannot do. Though, I might be able to do it if asked - by both the husband and the wife (as I have been in the past), I cannot fuck another man's wife without his knowledge. To me, that's just not right.

Simba

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The one that comes to mind happened in my student days in Germany.
I went with a friend of mine to his appartment to watch an international football game. While we were waiting for the game to begin, one of his neighbours who was quite good-looking came in and asked him if he was able to get her some pot. He said no and we all just sat there.
The game soon started and my friend was so into the game that he basically ignored the lady. She started making small talk with me and after some time, she asked me up to her appartment.
When we got there, we chatted for a while before she started kissing me and we went at it like crazy. After about an hour, i heard the doorbell ring and i asked her if she was expecting someone. She said no and that it couldn't possibly be her husband as he was away to Russia. I had never lost an election i mean, erection so fast!

dramlick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A business friend came over with his wife and cousin. I had been screwing his girl friend and I think he knew it. The three of us had much to drink and some how he and the cousin spent the night in the living room and his wife and I had a great evening in the bedroom. She was very sexy. Several weeks later while he was out of town she came back and spent the night. Unfortunately shortly after that they moved to Texas.

justbangin30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have, when i was 25-26 i was fucking three different women in their homes while there husbands worked. they were 47, blonde, gray eyes, petite, 34d / 50 redhead, blue eyes, curvy, no kids, great body, 38 dd, kate blanchett look a like / 37, runner, ripped, short blonde hair, green eyes flat chest, bubble butt, hairy

started fucking the 47 year old, her daughter walked in on us, so she asked her friend (37) if we could use her house, which led to fucking both of them, though unfortunately never together. the the third was the wife of the 47 yr old dentist, fucked the 37 and 50 year old (connie and suzanne) off and on for 2 years. Bridgette (47) and i have been fucking regularly for 7 years

pic is younger one

Last edited by a moderator:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never didled another man's wife. I fucked another man's fiance for 6 months or so. they were engaged with no set date. he was out of town for the w/end and we met in a bar. at one point she just stuck her hands down my jeans and grabbed my cock. "Oh, good. I like that. I need a big cock." and she did too. we met every other weekend.

another time, these gals were partying in the bar, and after awhile a guy I knew was partying with them, then a couple more guys. they invited me over to the table. then it was decided we were gonna move the party to these gals apartment. I got the address, and drove over there. as it turns out, it was kind of a set up, a gag. the one gal was getting married in a couple days. her fiance was at an out of town, bachelor party. so I was set up and sent over there as a joke. turns out she was living with her very pretty sister. we knew each other a little bit. the engaged sister was very embarrassed that I had been sent over as her "stud" for the evening. she explained the situation, and was gonna send me on my way. the other sister said lets party a little, so we smoked and drank some beers. pretty soon the gal is sitting on my lap, gives me a smooch. we go the bedroom, kiss, lie down, she has second thoughts, wants me to leave, I took her hand and rubbed it over my hard on bulge. she grasped it. pulled my jeans off, dropped hers off, mounted me and rode me hard, cumming. after, she told me to leave. I got dressed, walked out in the living room. her sister was sitting there, her eyes dropped to my crotch, told me I shouldn't leave so soon. about that time the engaged sister, pulls me back into the bedroom. anyway I spent the nite, fucking her sev'l more times. the next morning, my car wouldn't start and I had a few hours of work to do, so she gives me her fiance's brand new Z28 to drive around. later, I ret'd the car, fucked her, got my car started, and left.

that nite I run into her at the same bar, she is givng me a hard time, calling me names. I had had enuf, went outside to leave. she comes out and wants me to fuck her some more. so we go to her place, and fuck, spend the nite together. the next morning, she's all pissed off at herself and what she has done. then cuts loose on me. the other sister's bf leaves to go to work, and I'm about ready to split. the other sister is telling me "if you got anything left in that big cock, give it to me". at that the engaged sister really cuts loose on me, her sister, herself. I left and did not see her for another 10 yrs. I told my good buddy what happened, and he laughed for a 1/2 hr.

the gal got married. her husband worked part time at a gas station, that Z28 sitting next to the building Sat & Sun afternoons. this was about 3 yrs later, I filled up and bought a carton of smokes, wrote a check. walked out, got in my car. he came flying out of the doorway "so you're XXXXX!!!" I quickly started the car, grabbed a gear, and pulled out. he got in that Z28, chased me down the street for about 4 blocks. then he realized he left no one to watch the station. so he went back. I often wonder if he was more pissed that I fucked his woman or that I drove his Z28.

2_fister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only one without the hubby knowing...he was a guy I had worked with(not during the time I was fucking his wife)...they lived just a few blocks from my house and she would call me when he was working nights...we had a regular thing for about a year....pretty much every Tuesday....he'd leave for work and I would be there a few min. later. I later found out that she had fucked a few of my friends as well.

Reactions: Tin Marey

dergeisel

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, multiple times with the wife of one of my coworkers. Three couples went out dancing one night and when I danced with this young woman she was very close and danced with one of her legs between mine. We were at the far end of the dance floor and she began kissing me repeatedly. Me, being somewhat naive, was taken aback. The next week she called me at work and asked me to take her to lunch. The details are far to much to relate here, but it lasted for three years and we had a hell of time. Her husband ended up working for me before he quit and moved on. I don't believe her husband or my wife ever knew about our relationship. It was a blast and Mary Ellen and I really enjoyed it while it lasted. It started out as a no emotional ties thing but it ended as a pretty heavy relationship. Hard out get out of it. Hell has no fury like scorned woman!!