Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner and i bring in a 3rd once in a while to spice things up. It is either someone we know or someone someone we we invite over for drinks and get to know a bit. Always very hot for both of us and the 3rd - most come back for more.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Often the trouble with threesomes is that two guys are really into each other and the third gets left out. Not good.

I have been in a few threesomes and I agree with cliftonrock, if the third guy gets left out, it is not good. I suppose an exception would be if the third guy is a voyeur.

I was once the left-out third guy in the threesome, and I left pronto. What's the point of being there if I am not getting involved?

D

deleted847535

I agree they are tricky. I had been brought into a few couple relationships only to be the guy there when they realize their relationship is not working. Made for an ugly end of the night a few times.
chemistry is important and most times two guys hit it off more and one can be left out, when everyone is into it though it can be great fun.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hard to keep an eye on someone when you got someone else inside of you. One of my threesomes, the guy tried to fuck me with no condom. "WHOA! wait a minute", I said. We had to explain to him why we wear condoms. So I tend to be more of a one on one guy.

TDSmoove

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Used to do them all of the time with a small set of fellas where we all already got along pretty well. Hot sessions when everyone participates. So long as jealousy doesn't come into play these things can go on for months or longer. I wish I would have filmed some of the sessions as hot as they were.

Reactions: C3sam

D_Dick_Head

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ye i understand the 2 dudes getting into each other. But I just let them treat me as the "girl" as one was my best friend and the other was "straight"

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have many times.

My favorite experience was when my husband and I were down in Key West with some friends. We ran into these two early 20-something latino boys that were cousins and wouldn't do anything in front of each other. So my husband took one of them back to their room, and my friend (also a top) and I tag-teamed the other one in the hot tub at the gay resort.

My second favorite time was when my best friend and I picked up three guys at Power House in San Francisco. After blow jobs in the bar, one of the guys was a manager for Mr. S. Leather, so we all went there after the bar closed. I can attest that the sling they have on display above the leather bed actually works.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have many times.

My favorite experience was when my husband and I were down in Key West with some friends. We ran into these two early 20-something latino boys that were cousins and wouldn't do anything in front of each other. So my husband took one of them back to their room, and my friend (also a top) and I tag-teamed the other one in the hot tub at the gay resort.

My second favorite time was when my best friend and I picked up three guys at Power House in San Francisco. After blow jobs in the bar, one of the guys was a manager for Mr. S. Leather, so we all went there after the bar closed. I can attest that the sling they have on display above the leather bed actually works.

You and I are going to be besties and we're totally partying together.

Gay threesomes are pretty cool, but they can be hit or miss. Just depends on the parties involved.

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Group play (regardless of size) is about the GROUP. It’s about the sensations of being with multiple people—not about only playing with the hottest guy in the room. If you agree to a threeway, you should be prepared to play with both equally. If you’re not willing to a least suck both of them off, you shouldn’t do it.

If you’re super picky, stick to one-on-one.

Threeways are best when you do things that can only be done with three guys: fucking while getting fucked, sucking cock with a dick up you ass, double penetration, etc.

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been involved in them many times (that's how I learned how to suck two cocks at once).

As I'm the bottom, most of the guys I service are married and when I've set something up I usually let them what I'd like to do and they agree to it thinking that I'm going to service them individually while the other watches.

This is how I go about starting it:

I usually ask who has the lesser amount of time before they have to be home. He's the first I start on and while both guys are generally nervous, I look over at the other one and give him a quick smile as I go down deep on the one I'm servicing then motion for him to "come on over" while I'm still sucking.

The second guy stands in close and I slowly slide him in and release the other guy so he can watch. I give them about five minutes each and then after a quick breath grab their cocks and then put both in my mouth. They're usually thrown off by it, but I love when they both like it.

While they're having their "sword fight" I then let the one with the smaller cock slip out and then continue to work on the bigger one for awhile and vice versa.

Since I do swallow, I do swallow them one at a time and if one cums, I'll go back to the other one as the other watches and gets ready to head home.

The one thing I do take pride in is I never use my hands (with the exception of bringing into my mouth) and yes, I do have pictures.