Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had 3. One as a top, two getting spitroasted.

I have some cute neighbors who used to be open in their marriage...I really hope they open up again cause both had great cocks and knew how to use them. That was some of the best sex I'd ever had!

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was curious so on a business trip to Nashville I decided to go to a gay bar to see that it was like. The bar owner and his young boyfrined kept giving me drinks and I ended up at there house. In a threesum both of them fucked me and introduced me to rush!

Dean23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I have. Met a guy in the locker room at a pubic pool. Just started chatting while showering/getting dressed. Saw him on Grindr afterwards. I'd already organised a hook-up with another guy nearby, so invited the pool guy along too (after clearing it with the other guy first, of course). Was awesome. Super respectful, very hot. Me and the pool guy tag-teamed the other. Three fit guys. Three big cocks. I hadn't blown my load in days. The bottom was DRENCHED, haha.

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my first male on male experiences was with a couple of Craigslist. That didn't work out so well. One guy was on meds and couldn't keep hard and he was the larger cock of the 2 and the second guy had a smalker cock that just hit me wrong. The up side was he came quick. Next one will be better since that was about 10 years ago and I know what I want now

curious25

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes... one I recall was a gay couple(A and B). I had fucked one of them (guy A) a few months prior and made him cum twice in 30 minutes.
We were at their house, I tell guy B to start fucking guy A. I slide into guy B, he groans for a good 5 seconds, and says "fuuuck" He shot his load within a minute. I pulled out of him, shot a huge load all over their chests.
Condensed story, but true.

chiasmj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had quite a few, some planned, some spontaneous. I've found they work best when two of the people know each other well and have strong chemistry, they're both attracted to the third, and the third is attracted to both. My favorite spot has always been in the middle, there's nothing like being fucked deep while balls deep in a hot ass. I like to imagine that I'm an extension of the tops cock, as though he's using me as a giant cock to fuck the bottom. Even hotter when it's a couple; I can be a new cock for the bottom while matching the top's pacing and style, so it's a like a new cock fucking him just like his lover does.

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple times:

Once when I college I happened upon a pair of horny cousins and we all got drunk and did a fuck train with me in the middle. Mmm

And again in my late 20’s - met a cute little twink at a gay bar and went home with him. Turned out his roommate was a hell of a lot hotter than him, and talked them into both working on me at the same time.