Who here has had a gay threesome?

Now that’s hot... did you convert him or was he still “ straight “
I’m confident he’s bisexual, but I’ve only ever seen him with woman after that. He seemed into, certainly knew what to do with two big cocks ;)

Near the end he was fingering my hole while sucking the cum out of my dick

ehtgnik

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve been in a few gangbangs (depending on number of guys you consider a gangbang), and I’m always the bottom. I live two minutes away from a small college, so one night I was on Grindr and saw one of my old high school friends on there who was going to the local college. Chatted for a bit and decided he wanted to pound my ass. I came over and he had two of his friends in his dorm ... anyways the three black guys had huge dicks and passed my holes around that night. I’ve met with those three a few times since then, they love running trains on me as much as I love their dicks lol. So yes,Love being the center of three/four/moresomes.

AlamoSucker

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As I read and write this, I am hosting an All Men Play Party / Fuck Fest in San Antonio. I have them twice a week and always end up with multiple 3-somes and, as someone stated above, more-somes! Stopped to check email from other participants and saw this thread and thought it was very appropriate. I have about 45 to 50 guys show up at each of the parties - there are a lot of 3-somes happening!!

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As I read and write this, I am hosting an All Men Play Party / Fuck Fest in San Antonio. I have them twice a week and always end up with multiple 3-somes and, as someone stated above, more-somes! Stopped to check email from other participants and saw this thread and thought it was very appropriate. I have about 45 to 50 guys show up at each of the parties - there are a lot of 3-somes happening!!
Damn, that's something to witness!

Reactions: StewartW

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did a three way once, no anal that time, but hot. The guy I met for the first time at the three-way I have been seeing for about three years now. I still see the other guy too. Once with the new guy at his place he bent me over the table on his patio outside, slid my gym shorts to my ankles and fucked me in his backyard.

kcdave

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Another old thread brought forward here... but it allows me to answer... YES!

My first experience to satisfy my "bi curious" side was a threesome with a gay couple. I was their boy-toy gay virgin, and they were excited to show a "straight" guy what male sex is like. It was an evening of pleasure focused on me.

I was massaged, caressed, licked, sucked over every inch and orifice of my body. I got to feel and suck my first cocks, one of them was a meaty, thick one. I will never forget the feeling of it swelling in my hand as I stroked it to erection! It felt amazing compared to my own slender shaft... a mighty oak compared to a sapling! I loved the feel and look of a big cock! I still crave it!

I had my first blowjob to completion. One was very talented and was able to easily deepthroat me. I never had that done before! It was cool to see my shaft disappear in his mouth down to my balls! He sucked me to climax and sucked and swallowed every drop of my cum.

I was eventually fucked by the thick guy. He pounded me mercilessly! I was happy when he finally came because he had me bent over the bed and his body slammed me so hard with each thrust, it was uncomfortable! Not inside, just the body slamming externally!

It was quite an experience! I had another MMM threesome some years later, but the first is the most memorable for so many reasons!

Great reading thread. I guess this is one of the things that is on my all-time bucket list.

Once, moons ago. Three mates, bit drunk, and two of us decided it would be fun to service the other who was hung and horny and always trying to get someone to suck it. He got it out, already huge, saying 'look what you done to me, now what you going to do about it'. So we stripped him naked and started at the nipples, one each, licking our way down to his balls like a pair of cheap vampires. There we looked across at each other and burst out laughing because they smelt a bit musty, and that put an end to it.

Reactions: bwhip1011

SpreadMeWideOpen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m an older guy and have only been playing with men the past 10 years but really only the past year. I’ve had 2 threesomes. One was good and the other was only ok. The ok one was my first. The issue was one guy had wrectile disfunction. I am a total bottom with men so I was able to suck the guy with ED while the other guy fucked me. But what I really want is for both guys to take turns fucking me. Which leads me to what I call my first “real” threesome. And it only happened last week. I have been chatting with a guy for a while. We played once about a year ago alone with lots of kissing and sucking and him fucking me. We are both married so finding a place is the challenge. The place we played that first time became unavailable so we didn’t get together again until recently when the place again became available. Our second time together was as hot as the first. A week later he asked me if I could get away again to play. I said sure. Then he asked if I was up for a threesome. I got excited immediately. I asked if the other guy was a top and he said yes. Now I’m giddy. We all drive together to “the place”. We get undressed. The other two started kissing. Being a good bottom I took that as an opportunity to get on my knees and suck both their cocks while they kissed. I was in heaven going back and forth between them, trying my best to make sure I was giving them both enough attention. At some point I stood up and kissed my friend. After wrestling tongues I turned to the new guy and kissed him. It was so hot and I was so hot from this. Then my friend laid down on the blanket on the floor. I proceeded to get down with him and suck his cock some more. The other guy fed my friend his cock. Then my friend decided he wanted to fuck me. I got on all fours and he got behind me. The new guy came up in front of me so I was now taking one cock in my ass and another in my mouth, spitroasted. I absolutely loved it and made sure they both knew it. My friend isn’t the greatest fucker and he typically shoots pretty quickly and this time was no different. The new guy then got on top of my friend and started fucking him. They had played together before. The new guy said he would give it to him for a bit and then finish with me. My friend couldn’t take too much so the new guy said it was now my turn. He got behind me and inserted his larger cock in me. It didn’t take long for him to start pounding me with a nice rhythm and I was in heaven, finally being fucked by someone who really knew how to fuck. He was smacking my ass, talking dirty and asking me to tell him what I wanted. It was hot. He finally asked me if I wanted his cum and I immediately spread my legs wider, arched my back like a slut and said oh yeah baby. He then started to increase his speed and strength of his thrusting until he came inside.me and we both collapsed on the floor. I wasn’t done but unfortunately the two of them were. But that threesome proved to me that I am truly a slut for cock and the more the better. I look forward to my next threesome with them or anyone else for that matter.

XXXmorbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
many 3somes- I m top and suck, my BF is more of a bottom but will fuck as well....so we have many options....we both like watching as well....we ve had really good 'friendly' 3somes and some even more horny sessions with my BF as the 'hole' for all
love THAT!!
if anyone has especially interesting stories, we can exchange...

Reactions: P.J.9

Deleit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always been a little perv. I remember blowing all my friends at Boy Scouts sleepovers, a hadn't even hit puberty yet and I knew I wanted the D. That led to circle jerks in H.S. then my first threesome in college thanks to those hotlines, that's when I had my first golden shower and I loved it. After college I had a threesome and a foursome with a friend and my then boyfriend (foursome had my bf's cousin involved) I'm sure I've had more but none really stand out. Had a circle jerk during the last snow here in Atlanta