Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got quite an initiation that night for a stright married guy. A threesum, spit roasted, introduced to RUSH, the both fucked my ass and they both fucked my mouth while they talked dirty to me about how much I liked dick for a stright guy

Reactions: Glcboy and Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got quite an initiation that night for a stright married guy. A threesum, spit roasted, introduced to RUSH, the both fucked my ass and they both fucked my mouth while they talked dirty to me about how much I liked dick for a stright guy

Spit roasted and rush. They didn't talk dirty to me, though they did give me a very good going over. It was definitely a night to remember. Of course they did get me buzzed up good before the action started.

Reactions: william1

RLJR

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe your not so Str8

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
I’ve been in several — surprise, surprise! LOL

For me, with one exception, the fantasy was better than reality.

The problem was a combination of having stronger sexual chemistry with one over the other and whether he was top, bottom or versatile. And add to that I did not have strong chemistry with the third (it was either me or him). In each of these situations the other two guys were a couple.

In the one that worked, and it was HOT, all three of us were single and versatile. And the chemistry clicked! Lots of mutual kissing, sucking cock and balls, eating each other’s ass and fucking each other. We spent the night and had three rounds, all equally hot. We’ve kept in touch and they are both in monogamous relationships. When I hear their partners talk about the great sex life I can relate... these guys were awesome lovers.

I’ve heard plenty of stories of three ways with couples and one of the guys gets really pissed off at his boyfriend/partner during sex and the scene turns to drama. I’ve never had that happen although I came close. I met a couple at a gay resort on my first night. They were both good looking, a couple of years out of college, enjoying their first “real jobs” and had been together for a year. After playing around a little in the hot tub we went back to their room. We continued playing — kissing, sucking cock and rimming. Everything was fine as we played around until I started fucking A. We really got into it. We had great fucking chemistry. He was incredibly passionate and hungry for my dick. He definitely got into the zone of pleasure telling me how good my dick felt, how he couldn’t get enough of my dick, that he loved my dick all while kissing me. After going at it we tried to bring his partner, B, into by sucking his cock. B was obviously distracted. All of us eventually came.

The next morning at breakfast B sat down at the table where I was eating. I said good morning and asked how they slept. B said he didn’t sleep much. Concerned I asked why. He said that prior to last night, A had been a top only and that he (B) had always wanted to fuck him but A wouldn’t let him. At first he said he was OK with me fucking A thinking that maybe if A liked it then he’d finally get to fuck his boyfriend. He said he became disturbed when A really got into being fucked by me and saw the passionate interaction while I fucked A. It made him begin to think about their relationship and sex and was up all night. His eyes teared up and he apologized saying he wasn’t blaming me. I apologized also and told him I had absolutely no intention of becoming between him and his boyfriend and that I had no idea A had been exclusively top. I told him that he really needed to talk to A about this, let him know exactly how he felt and not let it fester. If the relationship was meant to be then talking through this would make it even stronger. I could tell B was choked up and couldn’t get any words out. He nodded and left.

I saw them later in the day and waved. They waved back. I felt it was best to stay away. We said hello to each other as we passed and were cordial in group conversations. Two days later B told me I was right in suggesting that they talk about it. B said they felt very good about the conversation. They agreed that A would not bottom outside of the relationship. Also the night before A had let B fuck him for the first time and it was “magical.”

On my last day at the resort I was in my room with my door open. A, wearing only his swimsuit, knocked on my door and said hello. He said B had gone out to the liquor store and he thought he’d drop by. He shut the door and said, “Dude, I need you to fuck me again.” He took off his swimsuit and said, “That was so hot. Your dick is perfect. It feels so good in my ass. You really know how to fuck me.” He was now stroking his dick, getting it hard and walking toward me. I told him I didn’t want to come between he and B and that what the three of us had done was a one time thing. I don’t think he knew B and I had talked. He was now a couple of feet from me with a full hardon and said, “B doesn’t know how to fuck me. You are the most incredible fuck I’ve had. Please just fuck me one more time. He’ll never know. I need your dick in my ass!” I told him no hard feelings but I wasn’t going to fuck him. He put his swimsuit on and left.

That night I saw them out at a bar and they seemed to be having a good time with a group of guys. The next morning I saw them standing in the security line at the airport. B waved and smiled. He looked so happy. I smiled and waved back. A gave me a nod. I remember thinking to myself that their relationship was going to end in disaster and heartbreak.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve been in several — surprise, surprise! LOL

For me, with one exception, the fantasy was better than reality.

The problem was a combination of having stronger sexual chemistry with one over the other and whether he was top, bottom or versatile. And add to that I did not have strong chemistry with the third (it was either me or him). In each of these situations the other two guys were a couple.

In the one that worked, and it was HOT, all three of us were single and versatile. And the chemistry clicked! Lots of mutual kissing, sucking cock and balls, eating each other’s ass and fucking each other. We spent the night and had three rounds, all equally hot. We’ve kept in touch and they are both in monogamous relationships. When I hear their partners talk about the great sex life I can relate... these guys were awesome lovers.

I’ve heard plenty of stories of three ways with couples and one of the guys gets really pissed off at his boyfriend/partner during sex and the scene turns to drama. I’ve never had that happen although I came close. I met a couple at a gay resort on my first night. They were both good looking, a couple of years out of college, enjoying their first “real jobs” and had been together for a year. After playing around a little in the hot tub we went back to their room. We continued playing — kissing, sucking cock and rimming. Everything was fine as we played around until I started fucking A. We really got into it. We had great fucking chemistry. He was incredibly passionate and hungry for my dick. He definitely got into the zone of pleasure telling me how good my dick felt, how he couldn’t get enough of my dick, that he loved my dick all while kissing me. After going at it we tried to bring his partner, B, into by sucking his cock. B was obviously distracted. All of us eventually came.

The next morning at breakfast B sat down at the table where I was eating. I said good morning and asked how they slept. B said he didn’t sleep much. Concerned I asked why. He said that prior to last night, A had been a top only and that he (B) had always wanted to fuck him but A wouldn’t let him. At first he said he was OK with me fucking A thinking that maybe if A liked it then he’d finally get to fuck his boyfriend. He said he became disturbed when A really got into being fucked by me and saw the passionate interaction while I fucked A. It made him begin to think about their relationship and sex and was up all night. His eyes teared up and he apologized saying he wasn’t blaming me. I apologized also and told him I had absolutely no intention of becoming between him and his boyfriend and that I had no idea A had been exclusively top. I told him that he really needed to talk to A about this, let him know exactly how he felt and not let it fester. If the relationship was meant to be then talking through this would make it even stronger. I could tell B was choked up and couldn’t get any words out. He nodded and left.

I saw them later in the day and waved. They waved back. I felt it was best to stay away. We said hello to each other as we passed and were cordial in group conversations. Two days later B told me I was right in suggesting that they talk about it. B said they felt very good about the conversation. They agreed that A would not bottom outside of the relationship. Also the night before A had let B fuck him for the first time and it was “magical.”

On my last day at the resort I was in my room with my door open. A, wearing only his swimsuit, knocked on my door and said hello. He said B had gone out to the liquor store and he thought he’d drop by. He shut the door and said, “Dude, I need you to fuck me again.” He took off his swimsuit and said, “That was so hot. Your dick is perfect. It feels so good in my ass. You really know how to fuck me.” He was now stroking his dick, getting it hard and walking toward me. I told him I didn’t want to come between he and B and that what the three of us had done was a one time thing. I don’t think he knew B and I had talked. He was now a couple of feet from me with a full hardon and said, “B doesn’t know how to fuck me. You are the most incredible fuck I’ve had. Please just fuck me one more time. He’ll never know. I need your dick in my ass!” I told him no hard feelings but I wasn’t going to fuck him. He put his swimsuit on and left.

That night I saw them out at a bar and they seemed to be having a good time with a group of guys. The next morning I saw them standing in the security line at the airport. B waved and smiled. He looked so happy. I smiled and waved back. A gave me a nod. I remember thinking to myself that their relationship was going to end in disaster and heartbreak.

Man you're good. I would have grudge fucked him right there, then sent him back to B. But you did what you had to do.

I just had one and had my buddy bring over a friend and they double teamed me where I bottomed to both of them. Anyone had a similar experience?
I’ve never been a bottom in a threeway nor group but I’d love to live those fantasies out