Who here has had a large # of sex partners?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fak_et, Dec 9, 2008.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I realize this is a subjective question as it might mean different things. Lets say people who have had like over 40 sexual partners...

In the past couple years, I got my game, looks, and life in order and am quickly gettin my numbers up. Growing up I wanted to have sex soo bad and it seemed like I was one of the only virgins in highschool. College came around and I don't have an exact count but ive made my way into the double digits. I found one girl that I settled down with more or less, but I still get a lil here and there without trying much. I am proud to say I have not made any regrets and all the girls Ive banged were hotter than average to smoking hot.

What is it like when you start gettin that high? Do you enjoy sex more? Less? How does your life and stuff change? Any other things to share?

I just feel that I am never satisfied. I don't know what it will take. I think I like the chase, and it is more fun than the catch!

#1 fak_et, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  2. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Me. I won't try and add them up...tried to in another thread on this issue. After awhile, my estimate starting sounding ridiculous and no one would believe me.

I had a big bump in my partners during my early clubbing days (21-25). But my biggest increase has come in the last 5 years..go figure.

I feel very much the same as you but for different reasons: I am never really satisfied to the point that I don't want sex anymore..and it's not really about volume of partners for me...it's about the volume of SEX (or lack of...grrr). Most guys I meet seem to be more wanting the one-offs and the chases, rather than a stable of Friends-With-Benefits.

Does it matter, though?

3. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Probably over a thousand by now, if you count all the hookups at orgies and backrooms and saunas.

4. D_Merringtonne Meathead

100% straight and by your definition, had large number of partners, around 60 and counting! Mostly one offs: I too like to chase and score rather than make a thing of it; but then I'm married with a long term married lover so I get guaranteed 'meanginful' sex anyway.

Good varied fucking to me is what makes life great and I hope I am never satisfied. Certainly I have never banged any woman I found unattractive and hopefully that was reciprocal.

Long time before I retire the equipment I'm fortunate to possess: size does mean something to most women, I'm sure.

5. D_Marazion Analdouche

Not sure on the actual number, I know it's up there, more so if you just count times it was Oral only.

I was reeeeeeaaally bad back 18ish years ago while in the Military. After that I was married, and now that I'm older I've become very selective and picky on both personality and looks.

6. malkavian_astraga

malkavian_astraga New Member

Albums:
    I would like to say I have had easily a couple hundred partners. I was a bit promiscious when I first came out and everytime I have moved I was promiscious again...so I have already moved 6 times since being sexually active...mainly as the bttm for guys

7. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Bud, considering how much we PM each other, I'd believe you. I, too, would find it hard to add them up, especially during those 11 years of dick dancing. Hardly could be described as being "a bit promiscious." Overly promiscious or a real slut pig would probably be a better choice of words. Looking back, I find it hard to believe that I escaped STD's except for a few run ins with primary syphilis and gono.

Really begun to turn my life around in '03 which translates to fewer partners and dropping my levi's for any Tom, Dick or Jane. Am in a long distance relationship with another bodybuilder. He's aware of my buds back in Houston and my past life and as you know, Hellboy, I'm doing my best to make it work out this time. The third thing we've got working against us (tho not major) is that he's 32 and I'll be 39 next month. After spending a week here in Miami, he's gone back to the West Coast. Needless to say, somehow (probably longer workouts at the gym), I've got to get thru the next 2 weeks before we're together again.

#7 Primal_Savage, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  8. D_Teasdale Tittithorne

I guess I've had a lot of sexual partners then, around 70, and surprisingly not a lot of them have been one-offs (I'd say 10-15 out of the bunch). I consider myself selective, but that might be debateable. I appreciate the chase, but what I really enjoy is the sexual satisfaction, and the variety. And while size is nice, it's never a priority to me when I'm looking for someone new or deciding whether or not they're a 'keeper'. I always go for personality, so I've built a lot of great friendships with sex partners. And generally, the more skilled they are, the longer they stick around.

I wonder if numbers differ greatly depending on gender and/or orientation? And age probably has a lot to do with your #, so that'd be nice to know too (I'm 26).

9. Formula1

Formula1 New Member

JUST ONE :yup:
    I guess I lost.... LOL

10. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    40 is a LARGE number??? :cool:

11. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

well i do believe you have be beat here partner wise. i haven't had a thousand. yet,,, [ i dont think any way lol ] but it is up their quite a ways in numbers but since i have never counted any of them as keeping a score card. i couldn't give an honest answer but the number would be quite high. that i am sure of. but i have slowed down a bit since i met my now hubby. :wink:

12. RoughPoint

RoughPoint New Member

I'm 49, and I've been with the same women for almost 20 years and while I did see other women in the beginning, before we were married, I haven't cheated since. My youth, however, was an entirely different story. I sowed my wild oats.

I honestly have no idea how many lovers I've had. I'm sure I lost count sometime back in college. As I recall, just about every weekend -- and most weekdays -- in my later teens and 20's revolved around getting laid. While I did have a number of relationships during that period, I cheated on most them, usually frequently.

I don't think it was a question of being satisfied. Even when I cheated on my girlfriends it wasn't because I wasn't satisfied. I think it was just fun. I enjoyed the game. I know the term "sport fucking" is crass, but I think that's a lot of what it was.

I literally enjoyed the sport of the conquest. I even enjoyed the competition when a couple of us were after the same woman.

While I'm not proud of some of my behavior back then, I do think that one of the reasons I find it easy to be faithful to my wife today is that I played the field. I don't feel like I've missed anything.

13. Hard4you83

Hard4you83 New Member

not including blowjobs I would say somewhere in the fortys...

14. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

After 20 I stopped counting. I'm str8 and I haven't had sexual intercourse with a woman for going on 3 years. My last "girlfriend" and I had decided to try a sexless relationship.

15. Principessa

Gold Member

It is for many straight people. :cool: However, most gay men I know in real life are in the high triple digits if not 4 digits for sexual partners/hook-ups.

On the other hand, I don't even need to take off my shoes to count the men with whom I have been intimate. :smile::cool:

16. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haha...no, mister. I'm sure that's merely an opening bid.:biggrin1:

17. Principessa

Gold Member

Why would you not include blow jobs? It's called oral sex for a reason. What kind of woman sucks a dick but doesn't fuck you? :confused:

:wtf1: What the hell kind of relationship is that? What does that prove? I need details. That's not a relationshiop, that's just platonic friends hanging out.

18. salinger

salinger Member

I don't understand the concept of a sexless relationship either. What's the point?

I'm definitely in the triple digits (combining men and women). I go through phases of sluttiness and monogamy. but for being sexually active half my life (I'm 28) I don't think it's that ridiculous. Let's say it's 350 (which it's probably not even that high). That divides out to about 25 a year, which is about a new partner every couple of weeks. My relationships don't last beyond six months (at least they haven't so far), so then I mess around, then settle down, etc.

I've never been quite concerned the numbers game. I think people should do what feels right for them. And then do it some more.

Eric2450 likes this.
  19. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

Why do you think I put girlfriend in quotes?

20. salinger

salinger Member

Oh, so it was something she decided and you were drunk enough to go along with it for two weeks before realizing what it meant?

Draft saved Draft deleted