Who here has had a large # of sex partners?

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gay guys are still men. If women would fuck with any other guy then the numbers would be the same... same thing happen with gay men, they fuck anyone... for the most part.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'll be different and say for me it was never about the quantity but the quality. I'm probably well under 15 for sure cause i was selective and i'm too freakin scared of STDs and such, not to mention women-drama attached to sex.

Either way, i've been with my wife for the past almost 7 years and no one else, and the ones before that were long-term relationships.

I'm one of the low-partners-uber-high-sex people. I have more sex per partner than partner per sex.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, i wuit counting a few yaers back after i hit a hundred. i figured 'why bother'. since i'm single again if i can have sex with some hot chick, i will. sadly the hottest ones turn out to be someone who the day after i can't stand their personalities. : (
so all there is to do is try, try again. lol.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
My number is around 300-400 or so.. And mostly since the last 7-8 years since I came out. before that it wasnt more than a few, not even five. Was married for 9 years and was monogamous until then. I do it because havent found anyone to coincide with me on a long term relationship. When that happens, I am sure I will remain a one-partner man for the rest of it.

Reactions: Eric2450

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
300 and still no right guy? maybe you should start looking in different places! :)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would you not include blow jobs? It's called oral sex for a reason. What kind of woman sucks a dick but doesn't fuck you? :confused:
Me? :cool:
Sometimes I just want to fool around, other times I might have a craving for sucking cock, other times, I want the guy to know I really like him and may give a handjob.

It may be the gap in our ages, but I've been making out with a guy and he's gone down on me with no reciprocation, or even hope of sex, following.

In fact, more that once I've pulled up my panties after cumming and gone home. :shrug: Not including oral sex partners, my number of intercourse partners is actually rather low. :smile:

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't give you a figure. I tried a few years ago to come up with one but failed. Remember, I had my first when I was only ten years old. I'm sure that it would be in the high triple digits - maybe more.

My reason for posting to this question is that I was reminded of a time when I thought my big dick was going to cause my early demise. I had been in Miami Beach for three months at an Officer Training School where there was no time or opportunity for my (then) favorite pastime. After graduation frrom the above School I was ordered to Kearns, Utah, which is near Salt Lake City. The first night there I went to a local dance hall and met a cute little girl (about 5' tall) and took her to my motel room for some good Scotch whiskey for which she had expressed an affection. It wasn't long before we were naked in bed where I surprised her with not only the size of my equipment but by performing three times in fairly close order. Starting from that point we wound up every evening in the motel for a repeat but usually only once or twice a night. At the end of the first week she invited me to move to her family home which she shared with her two sisters - one two years older and one nearly two years younger who was quite pregnant. I moved in with her but to maintain a look of leasee I had a bed in a separte room (upstairs) from her room since her Dad came home on week-ends. Without a lot of explanation I eventually was spending bed time with not only Helen but also her two sisters. I was there for just a month when I was ordered to California to await transportation overseas.

Needless to say I was in a weakened condition (and had a terrible cold) when I left Utah. After the trip to Calif. and to Sick Call I was back in shape. Met a beautiful gal with monumental tits. Went to San Fran with her where we screwed for the first time but back in Pittsburg, CA., we got with it every night until I was assigned to ship out.
That was two weeks after the trip to Frisco.

I boarded ship one afternoon and our first "boat drill' was conducted at dawn the next morning. I was surprised to find that there were a group of Red Cross Hostesses aboard who were bound for Australia. Three of them were assigned to the same life boat as I. I struck up a conversation with the hottest looking one, spent most of the rest of that day with her and fucked her on a deck chair that night. She had a state room with another gal and there was also an attached bathroom and toilet. She soon made arrangements with her roomy to alternate nights with us to have the place to ourselves until midnight. Next night we would use it after midnight. The other gal had a boyfriend by then.

This arrangement continued for the whole cruise (to the Solomon Islands) which was for 30 days during which we screwed every single night - usually twice because she was such a hog about my oversized joint. When we parted company (at last) I felt certain that I was fucked out for life.

I was wrong!!

Gramps

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, C Babe,

Nice to hear from you.

I've wondered several times when I've seen yout avatar - - is that a hitch hiker's sign?

Glad that you liked my recounting of that paticular time while I was in the Air Force. I had thought that perhaps someone would be curious about my having popped all three of the sisters. I also gave service to a party guest there one night but just that one time.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me last # i recall was 78 not bad for a small guy i be getting some pussy LOl