Who here has had a large # of sex partners?

manofatlanta

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been pretty promiscuous throughout my life, something I'm not all that proud of. I figure I'm a tad under 400 (lost count after 300).

I'm 58, and my partner is the love of my life. She was married for 25 years and has probably had around 30 lovers.

The odd thing is this... I love her so much and our sex is so good, I don't really check out other women. The though of having a different woman doesn't really interest me, because our sex is always so intense and varied (not to mention that she is smokin' hot at 57) why would I want to screw up a good thing.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've probably not had a lot per as as I was in a 5 year LTR and then married for 13 years, then in another LTR for 2.5 yrs. However between 2012 and 2014 I managed to bed around 40 women. At times it was running at a new fuckbuddy every week through a combination of normal "real life" hook ups and tinder. It helps that, modesty aside, I'm good looking, charismatic (so I'm told), funny and confident. Most of my friends are female so I tend to get on well and am comfortable with them on a personal level too. I'm also totally non pushy and quite cool about the chase, which apparently makes a change from most guys, who are just a bit too "thirsty".

Anyway, I ended up having a polyamorous thing for a while with two bi girls who I was both FWB with and ended up in a few other weird situations like being asked by a FWB to fuck her friend who was getting married soon because this girl and her fiancé had given each other a free pass to get whatever was on their sexual bucket list out of their systems before they tied the knot and one of her "to do list" items was to sleep with a well hung guy.

No word of a lie at any one time I was running up to 6 or 7 women at once. And they were all real hotties. I have a specific type (I'm really into black girls) and my whatsapp friends list looked like a casting call for a new member of Destiny's Child.

How did it affect me? Well. Sex became routine and tbh a bit of a chore. It felt like women were always on my case about "when am I going to see you again?". It got to the stage where I would rather stay in and watch tv than go out on a date or a booty call. It started to feel like I had a second job. My libido took a real hammering.

Then out of nowhere I fell for someone very soon after I met her and we are still together almost 12 monogamous and very happy months later (there's a pic of her in my gallery if you're interested)

Reactions: Evenflow618

bottomcimdumpAZ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Numbers are all relative here. I know gay guys who go through around 40 guys in a month. I also know gay guys who are in monogomous relationships. As njgt466 said I think on average gay guys probably have more sexual partners than their straight counterparts. I don't think it's because we are hornier than straight guys. I think straight guys are just as horny as us it's just that women tend not to want to have sex as easily as guys( basically A LOT OF MEN ARE SLUTS).
I went to a sauna here in London last week. Im a muscled black guy with a long thick cock I had sex with 16 guys( safe sex) this is in one afternoon. Can you see how 40 is not a high figure for some people.
I've had so many partners that I have no clue who or how many. I'm saying I've probably slept with on average 30-50 dudes a month for 15 years. So do the math and you'll see I'm a total bottom cock whore. I don't care who knows or who see or who ever talks about it. Most likely they are jealous. I get so much dick that I had "you're welcome" tattooed on my ass so I do t have to say it so much. I'm easy I know it and if we've fucked u know it too. I love being gay in today's day and age. No one cares , more "straight" dudes wanna try it and I've got some great places for dudes to hide their cocks.