Who here has had permanent results from pumping?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by modestlyhung, May 15, 2008.

1. modestlyhung

modestlyhung New Member

Hi, I want to enlarge my girth but not length and I'm thinking about pumping. Who here has pumped and had permanent results. How long did it take and what were your gains? Anything to be weary about also?

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    i am under thought that exersize is best for that need..just keep wanking and all will take care of it own...

3. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can pump for permanent results, but pumping is the best for stretching the skin but jelqing, clamping and the various other non-pumping PE techniques need to be done for any kind of permanent growth to occur. Penile enlargement does not ever really involve the kind of dramatic permanent growth that one achieves from a single pumping session, but pumping isn't very permanent unless you keep it up like weightlifting. Whatever techniques you decide to try, please keep it safe and don't ever be overzealous in your approach.

4. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    I have never pumped but I have had (modest) permanent results from jelqing from five years ago. Admittedly I only did it for a few months, but if they were going to disappear I would have thought five years would be plenty. The gain was length and girth, though mostly length.

5. dynamite11

dynamite11 New Member

how much gain did you get from jelqing??

6. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    About 0.65" when I did it for a few months five years ago and 0.2" so far in the last two months since taking it up again. Both length.

7. modestlyhung

modestlyhung New Member

Here's the thing. I used to do PE and I had decent results from it, but the thing is because of the girth exercises I did, where you hold tight at the base and squeeze with the other hand along the shaft, the shaft got thicker but the base stayed the same and I'd like to increase the girth of the base to be even with the shaft.

Any suggestions?

8. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    I grip the base and then squeeze outward till I get to the head, to try and make it even all the way along the shaft.

9. thkbeercan

thkbeercan Active Member

Albums:
    i have, been pumping for about 20 years and have gained length and thickness

10. starter

starter New Member

Albums:
    ^ man it totally looks like you've been pumping for that long and it doesn't look temporary.

11. navarr

navarr New Member

Is there any way to get thicker rather than longer? I've got good girth but want it to look wider.

12. thkbeercan

thkbeercan Active Member

Albums:
    my experience as well as my conversations and comparisons with other longtime pumpers is that pumping increases girth more so than length

13. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Mr. Ed in Mass. has gained over two inches in lenth and
    some in girth from pumping off and on over the last fifteen years.
    I'd say that pretty decent results. As have Tripod and others gained permanent inches if I'm correct in my assumption.
    Tripod?
    cigarbabe:saevil:

14. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am a hardgainer when it comes to pumping. Any size gains that I have experienced took years to achieve and my future gains are coming very s-l-o-w-l-y. I also have an anatomy problem with my penis that prevents me from pumping up to my full potential. I have a very high scrotal insertion which gives the underside of my cock a pelican or turkey neck appearance. This means that the base of my tubes always have some sac in it. That prevents me from getting good pulls length and girthwise to achieve mind blowing gains. I have achieved quite a lot of growth despite this pumping "handicap". Because of my high scrotal insertion, I only achieve about an inch of length gain when I pump and it will go away if I stop.

The only thing that is permanent about my pumping is that my skin's surface area is increased and can get bigger erections than I got before I started because I have a bit more skin to work with (I was circumcised VERY tight). Other than that, I haven't experienced much permanent gains from pumping.

I just know this because last year I had a thrombosed hemmroid that was sooooo painful that I couldn't sit down for almost 6 weeks. I couldn't pump at all because pumping requires copious amounts of sitting. I lost almost all of my pumping size gains after the third week.

If I was to stop lifting weights, I would probably shrink down to next to nothing in about two months.

Although, there is one kind of permanent gain from pumping that I have achieved over the years. I could only pack the 2 inch tube the first year that I pumped. I got a 2.25 inch tube and was only packing it about 85% at my absolute best pumps, but achieving only 75% packs most of the time. I wasn't able to achieve full 2.25 packs until sometime in the early weeks of 2006, it took me about 4 years to be able to pack the 2.25 inch tube fully. I have now been packing the 2.5 inch tube which is giving me a girth of 8 inches around. I have gained a half an inch of girth in the past year or so. Are these permanent results? The results are progressing through time... but it is just like being able to bench press 20 more pounds and gaining 5 lbs. of muscle... not that permanent if you never step inside of a gym again.

One thing that my cock has experienced is size memory. After my hemmroid experience, I had to get back into pumping slowly over the period of a few weeks, but I was able to achieve my full 2.5 inch packs after that break. Before the break, the best that I ever experienced was a 85 - 90% pack of the 2.5 inch.

Pumping is just like lifting weights... I've said this before. Nobody expects to work out for only a year or two to achieve the perfect body and then stop when you are done and expect for that body to look fit and perfect forever. That is utter nonsense. the same goes for pumping... if you people think that two or three weeks of pumping will get you gains and you can stop without the gains going away, then you obviously don't understand the processes of the human body.

My goal now is to make my erections better by shifting to jelqing and light clamping rather than focusing on more girth gains. Eight inches of girth is enough for almost any woman. I don't think that I will be purchasing a 2.75 inch tube... I will just focus on making my girth the most functional 8 inches of circumference that I can, because at eight inches of girth, I am not penetrating much... I experience the best sex at around 7 inches of girth, I just can't get my stroke right with that much thickness... I am still working like a mad scientist on my penis, my goal is a functional 8 x 8, I have achieved that size, but it isn't very functional at the moment. I need to get in better cardiovascular for my erections to get better, at the same time shifting my focus to hardness and functionality.

First comes size... then you have to work with it to achieve the desired functionality. It all comes in stages and has been a really exciting journey.

15. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Agreed! pumping results ARE permanent!Ive gained length and thickness,all it takes is dedication.

16. aussiejd

aussiejd New Member

Albums:
    I have been pumping sensibly since I was 17, no probs with hardness.

17. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

The key is to mix pumping with stretching.i pump 5 days a week and stretch 7,the beauty of stretching is you can do the stretches every time you go to the can.just remember....you're not gonna become john holmes overnight!like bodybuilding,you get outta it what you put into it...PATIENCE IS THE BIGGEST FACTOR!

18. lopez35

lopez35 New Member

Probably the most widely-seen penis enlargement product is the penis pump. Pumps like these are advertised all over the adult entertainment industry, including the internet and magazines. The advertisements claim that these pumps function by creating a vacuum around the penis to bring blood into the tissue.

While this can help men with poor circulation to have an erection, there is no medical evidence that pumps increase the actual size of the penis. Penis pumps can actually be detrimental to sexual health in the long run, as men who use them for a long period of time sometimes find they are unable to achieve an erection without the pump.

Draft saved Draft deleted