who here have worn boxers here their whole life?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by cant, Dec 7, 2010.

1. cant

cant New Member

who here have worn boxers here their whole life? im a commando/boxerbrifs and i wana switch but i have some questions please

2. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

GREAT question, cant.....that would be an interesting subject to know...

I would think that most people have worn verious types of underwear
    during their lifetime.....but some types maybe more than others.
    I will follow this to see what is said...

I would also be interested in what questions you have....

For me...sometimes boxers and ocassionally briefs, but mostly commando under my
    clothes. I've been doing it since I was very young...maybe about 6.

I used to remove my underwear in the men's room after I got to school and put them
    in my book bag...them put them on again before I went home. I always sleep in the
    nude and each day after coming home I stay nude until I leave again.
    I just hate fucking clothes and underwear.....they give me claustophobia!

3. Powerpump8

Powerpump8 Member

Albums:
    When I was younger I only wore briefs since that's what my parents bought. But once on my own I switched to boxerbriefs and occassionally switch it up to boxers or briefs (infrequently). Every once in a while the boys need to hang and swing freely.

4. joshca

joshca Member

Albums:
    I always wore the traditional tighty whities then went to 2X)ist string bikini briefs. I wore boxers once and since I am healthy down below I hated the flopping back and forth and the bunching up of the fabric in my pants. I was talking to a good friend of mine and he told me he wore thongs..I said I would never where them ..the string would drive me crazy. So as a birthday gift I got in the mail from him from Kmart.com Joe boxer thongs. The message just said JUST TRY THEM. I did and I gotta tell you I love them DAM HIM! Honestly the most comfortable underwear I ever wore. I don't work for K Mart or Joe Boxer.. Try them ..the support and feel are great.

5. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have been wearing boxers all my life so far, since I was in the first grade my parents always bought me boxer shorts, about a year ago I also bought pkg of boxerbriefs which I like too but more or less I still wear and like boxers

6. D_4ew6trfiuy

D_4ew6trfiuy New Member

hey boxersguynj, go yo chat rm

7. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

I grew up very poor....never wore any underwear except with dress clothes. Once, my Mother bought me a 3-pak of Jockey briefs when I was in High School. The first day I wore them, I pulled and adjusted myself all day. When I got home, I took them off and never put any on again. So, it is commando or boxars for me.

8. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you're okay with commando/freeball, boxers aren't much different - just a thin layer of fabric between you and your outerwear. The brand of boxers makes a big difference, though. I don't like boxers made from thick or coarse material. If you want to ask me any questions, shoot me a PM.

San Diego Boxer Guy

9. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

When I was a growing up, my only underwear were the briefs my parents bought for me. At the age of 13, my parents suggested that it was time to start wearing men's underwear and they gave me my first boxer shorts. It has been boxer shorts for me for the past 50 years.

10. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    I havnt been wearing boxers my whole life, I started when I was about 11. However, I like them so much better than briefs, I can't even wear them. Theyre just to tight, and my cock won't fit, and Im not even really hung. I mostly wear boxers and boxer briefs

11. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    been wearing it for the past 10 years

12. graucho

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never worn boxers - I hate the idea of that material bunched up in my trousers. Commando or thongs for me, always! Same for swimming, if I can't be naked it has to be a thong, not into acres of waterlogged cloth!

13. B_bluebird70

B_bluebird70 New Member

i hate boxers too - far too much material - thongs or tangas for me

14. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    been a boxer guy almost my whole life..that or commando a lot of times now.
    when I was about 9 or 10 and was out with my parents and my mom was getting me underwear (I still remember it was at Sears) I said I didn't want the "kids" underwear (white jockey shorts) and that I wanted boxers like my dad wore. My dad said ok even though my mom thought I should get the briefs. and I got my first boxers then and have been wearing them ever since.

So I guess I am a boxer guy my whole life if you discount pre pubesent years 1-9.

15. enderwiggen88

enderwiggen88 Member

Albums:
    I wore briefs until I was 14. I then switched to boxers. Once in college, I ditched the boxers and freeball 24/7. I do have several pairs of various types of underwear, but they require a special occasion. It's usually when I'm inclined to make a good impression and I choose the underwear most appropriate to make the clothes look the best they can (my bulge in flatfront pants is almost obscene, so I wear briefs or boxerbriefs under them).

16. catman

Gold Member

Similar to BigmeatNJ, I wore briefs when I was little (aka tightywhities) my (well hung) Pop wore boxers, one day I told him I wanted "Big boy unders" (what we called underwear) so he smiled and said okay, from then on my brother, he and I wore boxers. Still do to this day (my sons also wear boxers, tho one son is a 'show off' and wears any and everything) I think I was around 6 or 7 at the time.

As someone who 'leaks' even when soft I like the absorbancy and the cleanliness, also working in the culinary industry I like the extra layer of 'protection'. Boxers also allow better air flow and none of the 'root rot' that briefs encourage (or boxer briefs, which due to the leg tightening seem to make my ass/balls sweat)

17. boxersbear

boxersbear New Member

Albums:
    I wore briefs until I was 12 when I asked my parents if I could get boxers like my Dad wore and haven't looked back since. It was my rite of passage into adulthood. A few years back I started going commando more so it's either boxers or commando. Briefs are just too confining for me. I tried boxers briefs but they are still too tight. I'm not all that hung but still want my equipment to hang loose.

18. RumperRoom

RumperRoom New Member

My husband wore boxers his whole life until about 2 years into our realtionship, I bought him some nice pairs of briefs and then boxer briefs, He swears that the boxers all his young life made him have the huge low hangers he has today. He tried boxers again a while ago and said it was uncomfortable because he kept sitting on his balls.

I have been tighty whities all my life. I did not like boxers because that last drip of piss always went down your leg. I can shake it for a minute and never get it all. Commando is a no go for me. Not comfortable at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted