Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
how many people here are gun owners? what do you own?

i have a springfield 1911 .45, glock 19, and s&w mp40

I only have a .22 long rifle for varmits.

Used to have 2 antique shotguns until they were stolen :mad:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
might as well get this over with quickly.

Just one. Between my legs....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH owwwwwwwwww

Considering they arnt legal in the UK, i dont have one. But i do have two quite heavy guitars close by should someone break in.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't own a gun, don't want it ever and find it ridiculous to have it, quite disturbing too. But that is many viewpoint, and my will disagree.

Hey Pieter, Love ya :wink:, and can understand if you don't want one, but those are pretty strong and judgemental statements. :frown1:

It can be the only defense I have to defend my animals from varmits that insist on coming through my property fence, tearing through the enclosures and killing my animals. I've only had to resort to bringing it out of the closet a couple of times over the past couple of years.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Hey Pieter, Love ya :wink:, and can understand if you don't want one, but those are pretty strong and judgemental statements. :frown1:

It can be the only defense I have to defend my animals from varmits that insist on coming through my property fence, tearing through the enclosures and killing my animals. I've only had to resort to bringing it out of the closet a couple of times over the past couple of years.
The thing is, as anti gun as i am, i understand someone in the country having it. It is just the inner city people i dont get, or those that dont live in the middle of nowhere or on large farms. Just seems pointless.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

Yeah, pretty judgemental statements, I know. But this is really what I think of it. I understand if you use it to defence your animals on the farm... But that is how far I go in understanding. People always say they use it for defending theirself, but if that's the idea... We aren't allowed to have guns here and that is a good thing. I don't want such thing at home that can damage so much.

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
Beretta PX4 9mm "Bart"
Smith & Wesson 586 .357 magnum "Mr. Smith"
Remington 870 12ga ShurShot with interchangeable barrels "Godzilla"
Ruger 10/22 22LR "Snappy"
Mosin Nagant 7.62x54R sporterized "Remo"

I live in the country so I hunt edible game and I compete in a shooting club. Every firearm has the trigger or action individually locked if not in use. Plus all are locked in a cabinet. Plus all ammunition is locked up separately. Can't be too safe.