who here is a gun owner?

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I prefer to kill with my bare hands. It's a much more satisifying feeling. You really have to work for it, you know? Can't just get a lucky shot. You have to earn that shit!

If vengeance is your goal, then I understand your point. However, and this is in response to Lemon as well, sometimes it is necessary to use force to protect yourself against the violence of man.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, and I have the correct licenses for them and adhere to the letter and spirit of the rather strict Australian laws that govern their use, transport and storage.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, and I have the correct licenses for them and adhere to the letter and spirit of the rather strict Australian laws that govern their use, transport and storage.

Couldn't tell whether that was a response to the OP, or a comment on your armoury of water pistols... :wink: I suppose there would be strict laws governing their use in the Aussie summer, depending on the availability of water.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Couldn't tell whether that was a response to the OP, or a comment on your armoury of water pistols... :wink: I suppose there would be strict laws governing their use in the Aussie summer, depending on the availability of water.

No fucking shortage of water here.
Christ, if there was any more water I'd be growing webbed feet or gills.
As it is the North of Aus. is facing a very late Monsoon.
Fucked up weather.

Water pistols defeated the aliens in the movie signs lol

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I used to own a 10 gage double barrel shotgun. It was a very expensive gift which I kept hung over my fire place at my ranch. But one day someone liberated it from my collection of personal possessions and I have't seen it in about 10 years. It's possible my brother showed up while I was not in the USA and decided to take it back. Just as well.