Who here is into dream interpretation?

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a weird dream last night not knowing exactly what this dream is supposed to mean. What is my subconsciousness trying to tell me?
In this dream I had a totally huge dick. It was gigantic. I don't really know how long it was cause I didn't measure but it was huge. I'd walk around outside and women would see it through my tight pants and start to faint and drip. Some of them followed me through the whole town while they were licking their lips and touching themselves in an uncontrolled manner.
I tried to escape from them and get away but they'd find me wherever I went. I tried hiding in a public restroom but they found me and then I had a foursome at the restroom. They were totally hungry for my huge cock and even fought among each other about who would get it first and they were all like damn you are so huge and I was like yes I know and banged them while at the same time listening to some good music on my phone or surfing on the internet. It was totally unreal. After I had banged them all through they were all lying on the floor gasping for air when suddenly 3 more women entered the restroom begging me to also do them and even though I was a little bored and annoyed I was still gentleman enough to quickly do them all and make them cum totally hard so that they almost felt like losing their mind before I took a quick piss and left the restaurant.

Now what exactly is this dream trying to hell me? :confused:

Last edited:

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
You have a general feeling of inadequacy with the opposite sex, which to you is represented by feeling like you're not hung enough. Now that that is solved in your dream by your big cock, you're running away anyway, probably due to a fear of intimacy. Which is also why you're so emotionally detached from the sex?

Am I close?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd say lucidbass is on the right track. Dreams of sex indicate the state of harmony between the different facets of your subconscious. Your subconscious functions quite well but it bores you to acknowledge this and you prefer to feel bothered by the need for creativity and innovation and wish to 'tune out' with other amusements, ie the headphones.

You have a fine mind and prefer not to use it to produce anything, thinking that the world ought to come to you and recognize your talent and worth without any effort on your part, and reward you simply for existing, as the characters in your dream did. But you are getting bored waiting around for fame and fortune. Why not get productive?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After reading the responses I can say I agree with Helga and Lucid. You may need to find an outlet for your pent up energy besides just the internet and headphones. Perhaps take up a hobby that helps you to express yourself or maybe it could build up your self confidence. This us all just interpretation but I think you may need to find a time to center yourself and take the time to clear your mind of distractions. Maybe then you can find a clear direction. Meditation and or guided meditation can be a wonderful tool for exploring the subconscious/conscious connection. ( I am re-reading this and I sound like a shmuck, sorry biht that)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This isn't a dream - this is your waking wank fantasy.

You're pathetic. This is the last time I'll respond directly to you. I'm saying that for my own benefit more than anyone else's.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure I understand. By wank fantasy do you mean the OP was just trying to engage the forum populace and therefore arouse himself? I didn't think of it that way, but when I do I find myself mildly annoyed with that person at that point. Hmm....

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I'm a dream expert and I can say with absolute certainty that your dream is trying to tell you that you are a virgin with a small dick, gender confusion issues and way to much time on your hands who likes to make things up to get attention. I may have missed a thing or two but you get the point.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I'm a dream expert and I can say with absolute certainty that your dream is trying to tell you that you are a virgin with a small dick, gender confusion issues and way to much time on your hands who likes to make things up to get attention. I may have missed a thing or two but you get the point.
I'm also a dream expert, and I agree with this analysis.

I would add that it indicates you are a troll and an attention whore and quite possibly underage.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Monel and Max, let's just pretend to be supportive even if it's troll support :240:

He's average, from the pictures with the elastic band around his willy.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Monel and Max, let's just pretend to be supportive even if it's troll support :240:

He's average, from the pictures with the elastic band around his willy.

I'm certainly willing to concede that point - but that's not what his dream is saying.:biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I concur with Monel and I stand by my interpretation.

Also, I haven't seen where it's written I'm obliged to offer 'support' to neurotic trolls and attention whores.

That seems counterproductive.