Who here is just too HUGE to be "deepthroated"

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
My wife can deepthroat me SO easily that it is almost a joke (no matter how hard I try to ram my cock as deep as I can down her throat I have never been able to make her gag on my cock). Good thing is that, because it's sooo easy for her, she gladly deepthroats me everyday (some times, several times a day). It's an amazing feeling to disappear completely in someone's mouth! I love it.

I was wondering if there are guys out there who are so big that no one has ever been able to fully deepthroat them (ie no one has ever been able to take your ENTIRE cock in their mouth). For those of you who are just too big for deepthroat, is it frustrating to never be able to enjoy the pleasure of disappearing completely into someone's mouth?

Just curious

VJ

my girl can only take barely half my dick.. idk if it has to do with her just not being good at it or what but its not to big a deal for me because she jerks off the rest of it while she sucks the top

im 7 inches long and i have a 6 inch girth. ive only ever been blown by one girl before other than my current girl and she also could only take half but she was realllly bad at giving head

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It depends from woman to woman. I have had the misfortune of never having been deepthroated fully. An expert (like your wife) will surely be able to deepthroat my penis, I am sure.

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It completely depends on the woman. I don't have huge length, but have a lot of girth. None of the women I've been with have been able to go all the way down. Most have just given me a bj/handjob combo. That being said, if you've ever seen a professional sword swallower then you know that the gag reflex can be overcome. Given the right partner I'm sure that their are (professional sword swallowing) women or men who can take the length of any cock.

rexbanner

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get rather hard erections so the logistics of it are just difficult. But this one time I had a girl lay down on her back with her head off the edge of the bed before. That allowed it to go all the way down her throat. Otherwise, no. Actually, one girl said that of all the people she'd been with, I was the one she wasn't able to deep throat. That was kind of a fun to hear.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am certainly not huge, but I have never been deep throated. In my past, the most anyone has ever gotten is about 3 inches of my cock in their mouth - maybe 4; but that leaves a lot of cock unsucked.

But as I have said before, I am sure there is someone out there who can suck my entire cock with ease. I just haven't met her.

Simba

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
My wife is the only woman who could manage it, but those days have passed as I've grown thicker. I, OTOH, haven't met a guy I couldn't throat completely.

I'd venture that the percentage of 100% "straight" guys who can't get throated will be greater than those who aren't, simply due to statistical anatomical proportions.

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I am surprised to read that so many of you have never been deepthroated - I guess that is one of the advantages of being small.

I am not sure what is my wife's deepthroat limit. Her Ex was much bigger than me and she says that she was able to deepthroat him. But it was apparently quite difficult and not much fun. Not so much because of the length, but because he was so thick her jaw would hurt after 2 minutes, because she would have to open her mouth so wide. That's why she loves deepthroating me because it's so easy.

One of my fantasies is to line up a bunch of guys in front of her - with increasingly large cocks, to see what is the limit of her DT skills... But I doubt I will ever get her to agree to this little "deepthroat test"...

VJ

Reactions: JockFull