Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too bad you're straight :cool:
Greetings from Providence

I've tried not to be. Hooked up with a lady boy in Thailand. He had to periodically stop and use his hands. Once anal time came around he couldn't fit it in either. I also never came which is why I know I'm straight. You'd think a ladyboy would be good testing grounds and I may be wrong but that's my experience. At this point pussy is the only whole that works for me.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've tried not to be. Hooked up with a lady boy in Thailand. He had to periodically stop and use his hands. Once anal time came around he couldn't fit it in either. I also never came which is why I know I'm straight. You'd think a ladyboy would be good testing grounds and I may be wrong but that's my experience. At this point pussy is the only whole that works for me.

OK understood, although maybe trying out a gloryhole with a true pro on the other side would be another option :cool: Thanks for sharing your pics!

I've never been deepthroated as no girl was able to do it... I challenged a number of girls to do it (if we had the old sex with big dicks talk I told them that I have never beem deepthroated and most girls wanted to see if they could do it) when we were together but none of them succeeded...

Reactions: Tchoupi