Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my cock has a girth of 9 1/4 inches and ive never been deep throated

Yer lil fella is carnivorous and would eat my 8.5 x 7.0 as an appetizer

Wish you'd get a ruler photo with it clamped and fully hard showing the massive glossy glans

I can easily deep throat over 9" and thick. No gag reflex here, so it slides deep down pretty easily. I've never had over 9" though... anyone bigger than that? Here in NYC if anyone wants to try my throat out ;)

Wooly Mammoth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my girl can only take barely half my dick.. idk if it has to do with her just not being good at it or what but its not to big a deal for me because she jerks off the rest of it while she sucks the top

im 7 inches long and i have a 6 inch girth. ive only ever been blown by one girl before other than my current girl and she also could only take half but she was realllly bad at giving head

I've got the same dimensions, but with the added "problem" of a big mushroom head. My experience is only with guys, but I've been deep-throated by many men. Presumably since men are on average bigger than women, their throats are as well.

Wooly Mammoth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can easily deep throat over 9" and thick. No gag reflex here, so it slides deep down pretty easily. I've never had over 9" though... anyone bigger than that? Here in NYC if anyone wants to try my throat out ;)
Length has never been a problem for me to deepthroat a guy, but there are a few in Portland alone who were too thick to get into my mouth very far. I'd say 7" girth and above is too much for me.

I haven't been deepthroated, but I know it can be done because I've seen it happen for larger guys. My girl just hadn't been able to deal with the girth (6in).

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive never been deep throated my cock is truly just too long and thick, my girth is 9 1/4 inche

Is the 9-1/4 inch girth due to the cannibalistic act of docking and devouring another cock like a snake's belly expanding to digest an antelope

Postinpics

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure it's possible but I've never been deep throated. I prefer a hand job to a blow job as almost all women end up using teeth on me.

I'm sure there are dudes who could deep throat me but... that just doesn't do anything for me.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When girls/guys try to deepthroat me, they usually get to the last 1-1.5" or so and that's it.

Maybe it's a combo of length/thickness/curve.

I think that's hot though, seeing them try to deepthroat and then maxing out and choking. ;)

Reactions: Stratavos