Who here is just too HUGE to be "deepthroated"

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife can deepthroat me SO easily that it is almost a joke (no matter how hard I try to ram my cock as deep as I can down her throat I have never been able to make her gag on my cock). Good thing is that, because it's sooo easy for her, she gladly deepthroats me everyday (some times, several times a day). It's an amazing feeling to disappear completely in someone's mouth! I love it.

I was wondering if there are guys out there who are so big that no one has ever been able to fully deepthroat them (ie no one has ever been able to take your ENTIRE cock in their mouth). For those of you who are just too big for deepthroat, is it frustrating to never be able to enjoy the pleasure of disappearing completely into someone's mouth?

Just curious

VJ

I would not want to be so big I could not enjoy a deep throat or to fuck may wife's pussy balls deep! I love to thrust my entire cock all 8 inches every thrust and feel all that pussy I can on each thrust is a wonderful thing!

Reactions: mrstuff84

formerex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No girl so far has been able to take more than half of my dick. Nevertheless I'm still dreaming of it.
maybe it's time you let one of us guys take care of that.

Reactions: Jamtart and xjb

luvhimhung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't you mean "Holy Bull?"
I kid you not, not holy cow or holy bull, at least I did have the pleasure on many occasions to suck on this magnificent 9.5" long by 9" thick cock with huge smooth balls and I was the only guy in his life that was able to deep throat him cock and balls at the same time! He went off the planet when I did this to him! :D

Another guy was 11.5" by 7-8" thick and had huge smooth balls that he turned up to my place wearing 10 steel cock rings in a row, this was revealed to me after he took off his fitted like a glove denim cut offs in my bedroom! He used to call on average once a week for me to go this place for a long session! I used to suck him cock and balls with him smoking on a joint and us both pigging out on Amyl! :D

Reactions: FEED THE MAN MEAT

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I kid you not, not holy cow or holy bull, at least I did have the pleasure on many occasions to suck on this magnificent 9.5" long by 9" thick cock with huge smooth balls and I was the only guy in his life that was able to deep throat him cock and balls at the same time! He went off the planet when I did this to him! :D

Another guy was 11.5" by 7-8" thick and had huge smooth balls that he turned up to my place wearing 10 steel cock rings in a row, this was revealed to me after he took off his fitted like a glove denim cut offs in my bedroom! He used to call on average once a week for me to go this place for a long session! I used to suck him cock and balls with him smoking on a joint and us both pigging out on Amyl! :D

You deepthroated a cock that was 9" around? Do you realize how big that is? I want to see a picture of your mouth.

Reactions: jmac and erpap

luvhimhung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, that is right Uncutsouthernboy, I was curious and I had to ask the guy if he had measured himself and he told me that he had and he was 9.5" by 9' thick. I was the only gut who could deep throat him both cock and balls at the same time! It is a trick that I had learned to develop years ago! You see, I am real pig and a sucker for big cock, the bigger the better! :D I had a guy that I first laid eyes when I was about 13 or 14 on who was 10" The last time I saw him was about 7-10 years ago, I took him in my mouth all the way down along with his balls and blew in my mouth, let me put it this way, he had very weak knees as a result of that experience! :D The one alI mentioned that was 11.5" by 7-8", he was the hardest and I used to come away with my throat all battered on some occasions and the rest of the time I was okay! He just got very hard when I had my way with him! :D

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, that is right Uncutsouthernboy, I was curious and I had to ask the guy if he had measured himself and he told me that he had and he was 9.5" by 9' thick. I was the only gut who could deep throat him both cock and balls at the same time! It is a trick that I had learned to develop years ago! You see, I am real pig and a sucker for big cock, the bigger the better! :D I had a guy that I first laid eyes when I was about 13 or 14 on who was 10" The last time I saw him was about 7-10 years ago, I took him in my mouth all the way down along with his balls and blew in my mouth, let me put it this way, he had very weak knees as a result of that experience! :D The one alI mentioned that was 11.5" by 7-8", he was the hardest and I used to come away with my throat all battered on some occasions and the rest of the time I was okay! He just got very hard when I had my way with him! :D

I've had a few occasions when my throat has felt battered as a result of guys trying to deep throat me. I try my best but for some guys the best isn't good enough. Some guys have been extremely turned on when they've seen tears running down my face at the same time as I'm trying to get the cock deeper in my mouth.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You deepthroated a cock that was 9" around? Do you realize how big that is? I want to see a picture of your mouth.
I want to see that picture too.
It's like... the frog with the big mouth.
A story for 3 & 4 & 5 year old kids.
In the South American rainforest, a frog with a very big mouth catches an enormous fly. Impressed with himself, he sets out to find someone else to amaze and brags to all he meets.
I’ve eaten the biggest FLY in the whole world! - he brags. Don’t you wish you were ME?

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

DoubleD1997

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've met about three guys in the past year who, when I was giving them a blowjob, told me that nobody had ever deepthroated them... Then I just looked them in the eyes, went deeper, and deeper, until they were convinced it wasn't impossible after all :)

They have tried, but can never get it all in.

When they try to, due to thickness and length they literally force it back, but can't deepthroat it. Instead, they start to bend it, which is not pleasant.

I will have to ask if they can lay on the bed with their mouth open as mentioned in one post. It is supposed to make it easier for them. The feedback I get is "Man the length and girth make it hard".

"Wow, you're huge and that was a lot of cum". I don't mind that comment. ;)

Reactions: ThroatX

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No one is too big for deep throat, you just haven't meet the right person. I know a woman who prides herself of being able to take any cock to the balls. She loves to be throat fucked. She said she has zero gag reflex. Meet a few guys who could swallow cock at any angle with zero gag. Saw a bottom one time at a friend's place take a guy as thick as a beer can in his mouth. Never say never...

Reactions: BaddJack

My wife cannot do it (but takes me in her pussy with great enthusiasm!). One former girlfriend got about 80% of me down her throat, but the best blow job i ever had was from a guy who took it all with no trouble. That was an explosive orgasm, when after playing for a long time he let me spray his tonsils with his nose hard up against my pubic bone. Damn!

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my cock has a girth of 9 1/4 inches and ive never been deep throated

I'm pretty adept at getting huge meat all the way down, but something that thick would make it impossible. That is NOT to say that I wouldn't wanna try. All the time. Like every day! ;) @mrelevenincher

Reactions: Bored_32

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy is more thick than long. Massive thickness (for me) can make deepthroating tough. Length I can handle and work with, controlling my gag reflex etc. I also rarely use my hands, unless that's requested. So to all the straight guys here who keep saying "It can't be done!" - I feel really bad for ya! I really do. Anyway - enjoy!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Sucking-Huge-SF-Cock-12115161