Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: HotThroatLA

Hunq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My wife can deepthroat me SO easily that it is almost a joke (no matter how hard I try to ram my cock as deep as I can down her throat I have never been able to make her gag on my cock). Good thing is that, because it's sooo easy for her, she gladly deepthroats me everyday (some times, several times a day). It's an amazing feeling to disappear completely in someone's mouth! I love it.

I was wondering if there are guys out there who are so big that no one has ever been able to fully deepthroat them (ie no one has ever been able to take your ENTIRE cock in their mouth). For those of you who are just too big for deepthroat, is it frustrating to never be able to enjoy the pleasure of disappearing completely into someone's mouth?

Just curious

VJ
My ex is thick and said no one deepthroated him before me. Conversely, it took him a month before he could get me all the way down. But it felt like heaven when it finally happened.

D

deleted1104752

I've got a nice hot hole/ bubble butt that can take Hung cock. Add me on KIK : j91AQ11

Attachments

Reactions: eorpach
D

deleted645791

I've had a few who have choked on it because they were too petite and it was too long for them. I appreciate when she keeps trying though, it makes me so fucking hard. Since I'm average girth, I haven't had the issue where it's just too big all around. Admittedly, that is a problem I wish I had since I would love to have a big fat fucking dick.

Reactions: Derwin Black

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thickness means I've never had a proper blow job per-say. I've been with countless partners and at best had no more than the head in someones mouth which to be honest was too uncomfortable for both of us to be enjoyable. I've actively looked for women with a nice wide grin but still never found the one, in a lotta ways though it doesn't bother me as I find it quite a turn on watching women struggling to try but as long as they do and know how to use their hands that's good enough for me and at the age of almost 40 come to except that it's all I'm going to probably get.

Reactions: jonny719

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ive a big fat fucking dick that has never been deep throated measuring 11 3/4 inches by 9 1/4 inche girth.
I'm lucky if they get my knob in

I'd sure like to give it my best college try @mrelevenincher! ;)

[photo=large]1214019[/photo]

Reactions: trypod8907

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife can deepthroat me SO easily that it is almost a joke (no matter how hard I try to ram my cock as deep as I can down her throat I have never been able to make her gag on my cock). Good thing is that, because it's sooo easy for her, she gladly deepthroats me everyday (some times, several times a day). It's an amazing feeling to disappear completely in someone's mouth! I love it.

I was wondering if there are guys out there who are so big that no one has ever been able to fully deepthroat them (ie no one has ever been able to take your ENTIRE cock in their mouth). For those of you who are just too big for deepthroat, is it frustrating to never be able to enjoy the pleasure of disappearing completely into someone's mouth?

Just curious

VJ

deep throat me? LOL...I haven't had anyone even get my entire cockhead in their mouths since I was a kid and still had a lot of development growth ahead of me....and even back then I was too much to get all the way down the throat of the women who played with mine. I don't remember if any of them actually tried...they all seemed to just want to feel me push inside their pussies and that is what I wanted to so oral was just to get we hard and wet for them.

ThroatX

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never been deepthroted. They have never gotten much further past the head due to thickness.
Looks like you have an upward curve, throatee will need to be laying a bed on their back with head hanging off. You deserve to know the feeling.

BigDickGoon18

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never been deepthroated like ever I have gotten head by 4 different girls and usually just get like 3 inches in. But then again I am only 18 so the girls that I mess with are young 18 or 19. Maybe need someone older with experience

Attachments