Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the problem most of the guys in this thread are having is with their percentages!

It's the 100% straight you need to fix. Come on over to our side. We're lots of fun and our throats are always eager!

Or at least come to the fence, they don't have to hop the fence just poke it through hehe

Reactions: Geoffrey2_0

jshooter

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
deep throat me? LOL...I haven't had anyone even get my entire cockhead in their mouths since I was a kid and still had a lot of development growth ahead of me....and even back then I was too much to get all the way down the throat of the women who played with mine. I don't remember if any of them actually tried...they all seemed to just want to feel me push inside their pussies and that is what I wanted to so oral was just to get we hard and wet for them.
I'd deepthroat you.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the question is a "so far" question--I have been too big to be deepthroated SO FAR (some many attempts and no success--lol--but hope springs eternal . . .)

With yer lil fella, you'd have to remain optimistic regarding the possibility of getting a proper deep throat.

In my case, I'm beginning to think the only way is to find a woman who has dentures, I've heard gum jobs are fantastic.

I'm real thick ESP as it gets closer to my base and I haven't found a girl who could deep throat me YET..
My ex-girlfriend was real self conscious about gagging and I never forced the issue . It's gotta be a good , deep blowjob or I can't get off on head ..‍♂️

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive a big fat fucking dick that has never been deep throated measuring 11 3/4 inches by 9 1/4 inche girth.
I'm lucky if they get my knob in

mostly what he said but not since I was in early puberty has any big wide mouthed woman even been able to get more than just the top of my cockhead in their mouth...so far...and I am a lot bigger than those early puberty days...lol....so I am happy with lots of licking and hands and breasts...but there is always hope. As one woman said with my shaft over her face "I could use this thing for shade"....that did make me laugh.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure someone could, but I haven't met them. My glans is perhaps the girthiest part of my cock and it seems to be fairly prohibitive to deepthroat. I don't think I could throat me.

Honestly, I might be a little let down if it actually got fully throated. I do take some shameless pride in being too thick