Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Length has never been a problem for me to deepthroat a guy, but there are a few in Portland alone who were too thick to get into my mouth very far. I'd say 7" girth and above is too much for me.

I’d love to get that list, stud. I’m new to the area and looking for friends :)

Reactions: RVAguy84

Never been deep throated either! Big head and I am super thick especially in the middle and to base
Be awesome to get a girl that could !

Reactions: BaddJack

Never had it, cant imagine it happening, not saying its not possible.....

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
My wife can deepthroat me SO easily that it is almost a joke (no matter how hard I try to ram my cock as deep as I can down her throat I have never been able to make her gag on my cock). Good thing is that, because it's sooo easy for her, she gladly deepthroats me everyday (some times, several times a day). It's an amazing feeling to disappear completely in someone's mouth! I love it.

I was wondering if there are guys out there who are so big that no one has ever been able to fully deepthroat them (ie no one has ever been able to take your ENTIRE cock in their mouth). For those of you who are just too big for deepthroat, is it frustrating to never be able to enjoy the pleasure of disappearing completely into someone's mouth?

Just curious

VJ
I hope this is really true and not a fantasy. You're WAY fuckin lucky.

mrelevenincher

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pumped and enhanced? what part is enhanced? FYI my cock hasn't been pumped in over 7yrs.
if uve a good eye, u might see I wear a cock ring these days. comparing a cock to a sword swallowing guy? really?
mmm a sword is what? 1/4 inche thick if that and 1 1/4 wide?