Who here is just too HUGE to be "deepthroated"

D

deleted1168963

there is no such thing as too long... only too thick. If I cannot get it past my back teeth then its a problem. Otherwise I have never seen a cock too long for me to deepthroat.
That is amazing! Too bad length for me is not the problem.....

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D202ED34-7B46-4538-858E-1AAC1369EAD2.jpeg
Only had a few blowjobs In my life but none ever got close, ex wife got close to half but gagged and my current wife gets a third but her jaw gets sore. I consider my cock in the small camp so I guess I just never found one who could or just have had small mouthed women.

Well guys of the NW UK don't despair! Theres a new throat in town which is looking for a challenge ;)

D

deleted1168963

There's no such thing. You just haven't meant the right person to do it
There's no such thing. You just haven't meant the right person to do it.
its the shape of my dick which is the problem. The mushrooms head is almost 8” around. The shaft is 6 3/4” which is thick but not crazy thick. It’s getting the head down into a throat is the problem. Lots of gagging. ):

johanlo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

there is no such thing as too long... only too thick. If I cannot get it past my back teeth then its a problem. Otherwise I have never seen a cock too long for me to deepthroat.
Deepthroat this, pretty ladies ;)

[video=medium]1353796[/video]
[video=medium]1343619[/video]

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
its the shape of my dick which is the problem. The mushrooms head is almost 8” around. The shaft is 6 3/4” which is thick but not crazy thick. It’s getting the head down into a throat is the problem. Lots of gagging. ):

I mean the only issue I've ever had with heads was one ex who would balloon out when I was deepthroating him. That was a tad challenging but I got used to it. Girth can certainly be more challenging but only in terms of the distance between the back molars. Obviously the smaller the person's mouth is generally, the smaller that gap will be and no one is gonna want a toothy bj. Once you're past that teeth gap, ,the throat can stretch quite a bit. Shape can be an issue but more in terms of what sort of curve it is.

Speaking from personal experience, as I am very large. I've only been deepthroated a handful of times, but there are some really impressive sword swallowers out there.

Some of the guys on here though seem to use it as a weird humble brag. I remember seeing one guy boasting about getting half the head in a woman's mouth and claimed it was "good head". Nope, that is shit head and it's weird to brag about getting bad head.

Reactions: xxcountryboyxxx
D

deleted1168963

I mean the only issue I've ever had with heads was one ex who would balloon out when I was deepthroating him. That was a tad challenging but I got used to it. Girth can certainly be more challenging but only in terms of the distance between the back molars. Obviously the smaller the person's mouth is generally, the smaller that gap will be and no one is gonna want a toothy bj. Once you're past that teeth gap, ,the throat can stretch quite a bit. Shape can be an issue but more in terms of what sort of curve it is.

Speaking from personal experience, as I am very large. I've only been deepthroated a handful of times, but there are some really impressive sword swallowers out there.

Some of the guys on here though seem to use it as a weird humble brag. I remember seeing one guy boasting about getting half the head in a woman's mouth and claimed it was "good head". Nope, that is shit head and it's weird to brag about getting bad head.
I agree! Good head is not getting it part way in the mouth. One gal of mine only could take the front of the my fat head in her mouth. It was only good for sprayingvher face as it shot out from both sides. That was not great head. Very depressing

Reactions: RVAguy84