Who here is just too HUGE to be "deepthroated"

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's been attempted but never accomplished. That doesn't mean it's impossible, just that the women who tried couldn't do it. My wife gets about 1/3 of it in, then can't get it any farther.

I bet Marjorie could do it for ya! :wink: :lmao:

I can think of 4 men that I've met in my life that had never been deepthroated before me. All of them bigger than many of you who've not met the woman (or man) of your deepthroat dreams.

But I dare say you have to search out a man for this experience. I know I am not the only lady with a deepthroat and penchant for well-endowed.

And if you are happily married... deepthroating is not really something you should worry too much about ... lotsa hype there... good sex is more than just a deepthroat. :cool:

Reactions: Logan78

D_cvgl0414

Account Disabled
Media
whoever has tried has never been able to take the last few inches .. I always close my eyes and wait for the feeling of her lips wrapped firmly around the base, but it never happens. So, so disappointing and unfulfilling.

i woulsnt say too huge, but no girl has done it yet. the most recent was a japanese girl last week i picked up who deepthorated all of every guy she was wish, but i was too thick for her.

much2big

Experimental Member
Media
Not even close and while there is some thrill with being that large it is an aspect of sex that I will likely ever experience and that’s kind of a bummer.