Who Here is Not Hung

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just out of curiosity, who among our members is actually not hung. I don't ask to disciminate, as this is often just a full service cock size forum. I just wondered how many guys average or less hang out here and what their general reaction to the site is.

Jordy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not me. I'm new here, so this is a good time to tell you a little about me. I'm not hung by any stretch of the imagination. But I have a 'big dick attitude'. I'm a bit of a voyeur/exhibitionist, so I'm not shy about anyone seein my body and my dick.

Anyway, I hope you'll welcome my 'peanut' to the LPSG (--he thinks big).

Jordy

misfit20

Just Browsing
Media
I am also a new member and not hung either.
I have been reading the board for some time but finally took the plunge and joined.
I must say I have gained a lot of insight into the "large man's world" and look forward to interesting discussions with you all.
Cheers

xoph

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the 'official' average is 6.5" long isn't it? (my size btw!). I assume this forum is for hung men who like to communicate with other hung men but also like to share / show off / talk about their goods with others more average. The fact that there are also women members seems to bear that out. My advice to the big guys is to be big hearted too, which the majority seem to be!

Orey

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I guess I should finally post something since i have been reading the boards for a while now. Str8 and married here but with a definate curiosity about men. And no, I am not hung. 5 to 5.5 when hard. I hope to start posting more.

Reactions: Notaes

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is no definitive answer to what is 'hung'.Someone above said they're 7 and don't consider it hung.Look at a ruler.7 inches is big.People's view on size changes person to person.Some women for example think 6 is big,others say 8 is average.Everyone's needs and opinions differ to the point where it makes all talk about what is 'big' irrelevant.
Medically,the average size is supposed to be 5-5.5.So if you're above that,you should consider yourself big to a degree.I'm 7 3/4 long measuring along the top(8 if you measure underneath) and 5 1/4 around fully erect and I consider it a good size.
Most of the women I've been with have made some comment as to how 'big' it feels when we're having sex.Of course the way you use it plays a big role also.My GF tells me I hit all different spots because of the different techniques I use,despite the fact that she says she's been with a guy she'd estimate about a foot long prior to me.She says sex with him was not enjoyable because he didn't know how to use his size.He just tried to see how far he could penetrate her and make himself feel like a stud.Sorry going off topic a bit.....

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rope9839 said:
Just out of curiosity, who among our members is actually not hung. I don't ask to disciminate, as this is often just a full service cock size forum. I just wondered how many guys average or less hang out here and what their general reaction to the site is.
I'm not hung - only ½ a foot, but my job here is to support you Big Guys. You're my passion in life. Let me support you. :p

mc4bbs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rope9839 said:

I thought I was "above average", but after my recent circumcision, it looks huge! I guess all that gagging and choking should have told me that something wasn't "average" about me to begin with.

In any case, I'm not a "size queen" -- I love ALL kinds of cock... Big, small, thick, thin, circumcised, uncut, yum!!! I guess I'm just a cock pig!

I am very happy with what I have, as are my partners!

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This thread is cool; you guys are great. Jordy - bravo on your post, & welcome. Ineligible - you qualify in my book. And Mattness my friend, I personally need all the support I can get. Averagepeck - you made excellent points in your post; "look at a ruler - 7 is big." Very true.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is all very relative. My package is huge, but that doesn't really make me "hung"...my balls are huge and that adds to the bulk down there. I'm bigger than some of my partners and smaller than others.
One thing is for sure, lots of guys on this forum are bigger than i am.