Who instigated your first blow job?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Rastro, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Rastro

Rastro New Member

I went to a party where there was a girl that was the spitting image of the bitchy wife of a friend. So straight away I didn't find her attractive but she was great to talk to.

Anyway, as we talked she kept trying to put her hand into my trousers, and being English, I just kept talking as if nothing was happening while moving in the opposite direction. A bit later we were sitting in the garden having a barbecue and she came and sat next to me and placed her hands right on my crotch. Fortunately I was wearing button flies so she couldn't undo them. I kept moving her hand away - the last thing I wanted was to be sitting in the middle of a party with my cock out! Then the host came over and asked if anyone wanted a sausage - she said "I do but he keeps stopping me!"

Eventually I had to answer a call of nature, I waited until she was distracted and made a bee line for the toilet - which, it being a family home had no lock.

Just as I was finishing I heard the door fly open - and there she was - one second I was trying to shake the last drops the next she was on her knees about to take it in her mouth.

Now, a blow job was something I'd seen in magazines but not anything I had ever really thought about. I thought the penis was the ugliest thing going and the thought of someone sucking one was pretty unpleasant. I guessed that women were paid to do it in magazines. So I had never been in this situation, I'd been wanked off a number of times but didn't particularly enjoy that either - girls always pulled too far.

Anyway - she was on her knees

"You don't have to do that" I said

"I want to" She said looking at me as if I was retarded.

SO, not wanting to be walked in on, we went to a bedroom and I let her and she really did want to!

So that was my first time - at the age of 24!

But I was just wondering whether it is usual for women to take the lead because I would, in fact still would, never suggest that someone sucks me off.

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

3. Patchos

Gold Member

Good lord.

4. boobsguy21

boobsguy21 New Member

Albums:
    my "friend" at the time....think her words were "can i suck your cock?"

5. caribou123

caribou123 New Member

""the toilet - which, it being a family home had no lock.""

Of course, no family home has locks on the bathroom doors! lol

Please post this in fiction, where it belongs.

6. boobsguy21

boobsguy21 New Member

Albums:
    Ya not going to lie that sounds fake now that i actaully go back and read it.
    maybe he has never had a bj?

7. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

This is bull!
    Someone should start cracking down on these people...ruining the site for the legit folk that are here. No description whatsoever on gender of this user

8. sassy Lisa

sassy Lisa New Member

Thank you for this nice piece of fantasy fiction, I think you posted it in the wrong section of the forum.

But if you really want to to know who instigated the first BJ for me.

Well it was brought up in a discussion between me and my husband when we first got married. I had a few partner before him but never gave anyone a BJ. He was curious and so was I. It wasn't the greatest and after 18 years I am still not the greatest at it. I must say I do love sucking my hubby penis.:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted