Who is 6.5 inches and shorter?

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who on here is 6.5 inches and under? OKAY, l know this is Large Penis Support Group LOL, but i always feel so average and under endowed on this site!
All the guys on here seems to have huge cocks. So who is the smaller guys on here?
im 6.5" x 6" cut, with a full big knob. Okay, i cant complain about my girth that much LOL!

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am proudly present it with my smile ;) 6.5 in length with 6.3 in girth.. with such girth, it made mine look short though? or not?

the head is mushroom like and some girls called it big knob toooo..

littleuk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Who on here is 6.5 inches and under? OKAY, l know this is Large Penis Support Group LOL, but i always feel so average and under endowed on this site!
All the guys on here seems to have huge cocks. So who is the smaller guys on here?
im 6.5" x 6" cut, with a full big knob. Okay, i cant complain about my girth that much LOL!

Not all the guys are large. as my name says i am little, and i mean it. I am 4.5" and uncut but with big balls. And don't get me wrong i am not complaining and some guys also like small cock. so 6.5" is not bad at all Jason

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then why visit this site?

All the guys on here seems to have huge cocks. So who are the smaller guys on here?
Many of the huge cocks are photoshopped or stolen so don't feel bad.

You have nothing to complain about period. Average length is 5.3-5.5 inches, you are a full inch larger than that. :cool:

Amigo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a sixer. I think. I may just be a tad conservative with my measurement, I could get 6.5 or maybe 7 out of that ruler if I got crafty, but I don't just want to tell the world it's the biggest possible number I could get, where's the fun in that?

I have to use the XL condoms for my little amigo, he's a wide one, and that qualified me to join up here hehe

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason ,

I'm 5 or 5.5 on a good day, about 5.25 -5.5 girth cut - agreed this site does make you feel extra small, nice - on a tall lad I feel under endowed also.

But you are bigger than me, so you have nothing to worry about mate.

We have to live with what we have, yeah these wonder technique and pills might help slightly but again it might not and probably won't.

Sam

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media
Jason ,

I'm 5 or 5.5 on a good day, about 5.25 -5.5 girth cut - agreed this site does make you feel extra small, nice - on a tall lad I feel under endowed also.

But you are bigger than me, so you have nothing to worry about mate.

We have to live with what we have, yeah these wonder technique and pills might help slightly but again it might not and probably won't.

Sam

we can go into space, we can build massive bridges and buildings and we can even fky. You think you would be able to add a couple of inches on your cock bahhhh gotta try :D

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
we can go into space, we can build massive bridges and buildings and we can even fky. You think you would be able to add a couple of inches on your cock bahhhh gotta try :D

Know what you mean andy, yeah it sucks (well it can be sucked anyway) LOL