Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am just under the 6.5 mark, but very close to it. If i bone press the ruler I can call myself 6.5 inches!

But unlike a lot of you here I am only 4.5" in girth. You guys with the 6" girths have the type of cock most women want....THICK! Almost no one prefers skinny cocks!

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Im njqt466's dream, standing at a whopping 4.5" X a thin 4.25"
check out my gallery pics. Been told its the smallest a girl has seen 3 times in past 3 days via personal msgs here!

PlatinumLavender

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im njqt466's dream, standing at a whopping 4.5" X a thin 4.25"
check out my gallery pics. Been told its the smallest a girl has seen 3 times in past 3 days via personal msgs here!

Geez mate, thats huge! Why are you complaining?? Those women had no idea what they are talking about. You should find women who appreciate that hunk of meat you are packing.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
Geez mate, thats huge! Why are you complaining?? Those women had no idea what they are talking about. You should find women who appreciate that hunk of meat you are packing.

I could not agree more. I am small and have a very good time with my penis, have had very few complaints ( check my gallery ). Enjoy your nice penis.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey my dad does well for an average size penis. He even show me some techniques... which I enjoy hearing but is not the same with a different penis.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, a few days ago ( actually 5) I saw a 1 incher soft. He was gladly showing it off at the gym showers. Which I went to clean my glasses.

tyck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, soft, just the head in the bush, and thats embarrassing. ALthough a few women have said it was cute. Standing up with it hard, a whopping 3.2", but sitting down....I have measured it at 2.5" (no shit) completely hard !! I'm envious of these big cocks here !!

I'm 6.5" hard, and 5.7" around on the thickest point. Unlike a lot of guys posting here, I have a small tip. I kind of wish it were bigger, but I've grown to like the overall taper, which I call "the cobra", and which some girls seem fond of (thinner at the base and tip, thickest about 25% from the tip).

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm average (5.5 from top, 6.0 from bottom - I curve); small when cold or wet (see "Seinfeld" vis a vis shrinkage), but a "grower" when aroused - very thick, with a plumlike, bulbous head

Not too many have been shaken by it, but several have been stirred!

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My flaccid cock is also very small (picture posted) and it can be embarrasing, in the shower or nude beach (I've been to a few).

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm at 6.5 x 5.5 - since I'm 5'8" and 140 lbs the package looks good. Add to that a PA and frenum ladder - not the biggest in the world and not the smallest - I'm happy. This is LPSG and I remember a guy in college who was humongous and VERY self conscious. Many guys with big cocks are proud and rightly so, but there are many that gey picked on when they're young etc - we've all seen those threads - sooooo, I'm here to support those guys with big dicks that are self conscious and admire those that are proud of their size.