Who is easier to deal with, Men or Women.

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't know if this has been asked before. As far as attitude, frequency of sex, and general hassle, are men easier to deal with compared to women? Or is it about the same. I haven't dealt with guys in a sexual capacity yet and wondering about that. Is it just like a couple of buds hanging out, or does sex changes everything like it does with women.

Reactions: bi2

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me and from my experience, it really just depends on the person, not really the gender. But usually, the frequency of sex is higher with men. Most men are definitely easier to get into the sack, no question about that, but they can be a pain in the ass at times too. Sex can definitely change the relationship with a guy (especially if you've been friends for awhile) just like with women. I once had a friend who eventually became a fuck buddy for a minute, but all of a sudden he just stopped talking to me. I wasn't sure if it was something I did or it was some issue he was dealing with, but he just stopped texting or calling and he didn't want to see me again either. I didn't take it to heart though because I knew what I was getting into, but someone who's not so strong emotionally could get hurt. Some guys do get clingy afterwards too. Just like with women, some might see an encounter for something more than what it really is. That's why you should let it be known what you want out of a fling before it happens, whether it be a man or a woman.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Men, by far. There is too much guess work with women, where with men, you both want the same thing basically, so there is no dancing around the task. The men I encounter always make it known what they are after, just as I do.

Dustin001

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From my experience MEN by far. I have had way more
enjoyable experiences with men than I do with women. With women it's just always more complicated and so much more goes into it and they are so driven by emotions and me I just like to get on with it.

I am a very sexually open minded guy and have a very high sex drive so with men it's a lot more easier to skip all the bs and enjoy some good fun =). Nothing against women tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister2101

onthelose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Men but they have their issues too. Most are really shy about sex. They don't feel good about saying what they want when it comes to sex. I like a conversation about sex to get me going, unfortunately most just want to cum and run off like scared little rabbits. I suppose they treat their women the same way.

Reactions: Voltaire

SFLP

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In my own experience, I would say men are generally easier to deal with. In my experience, it's easier for guys to have sex with each other as a fun activity not requiring a romantic relationship. -- friends with benefits or no strings attached. (Not denying there are women who want a fwb or nsa situation with a guy, but I think it is less common than 2 guys having a fwb or nsa situation.)

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you have been friends for awhile and then fuck buddies, men can make their expectations known as well. I have one friend that gets into pissing contests with me and I don't know why, but we will go months without talking. Then I have another friend that seems to want to be possessive, almost like a woman. He gets angry and pushes his particular point, will take off in a huff and then the next day act like nothing happened. LOL! So in a way, men can act like little bitches sometimes. Overall though, I think even the company, conversation, and friendship can be really good. I don't make friends with a lot of women, when I do they are very good friends as well. I don't know, but I think I go out of my way to make women comfortable and don't try to offend or treat them like one of the guys. I guess because I have been married before, I approach women differently. I guess I am more my true self with another guy. So men seem to be easier to get along with, and women take a little bit of work.

Reactions: Bi_Bayou_Boy

Men are more willing to accept an NSA deal than women and aren't as clingy

lovesbbw1981

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't know if this has been asked before. As far as attitude, frequency of sex, and general hassle, are men easier to deal with compared to women? Or is it about the same. I haven't dealt with guys in a sexual capacity yet and wondering about that. Is it just like a couple of buds hanging out, or does sex changes everything like it does with women.

LOL well I like sucking off friends, and that's really easy. I'll have a friend over to watch a movie or something and end up sucking him in the middle and then finish the movie. The nice thing is that we both know exactly what the other wants. They want to get their dicks sucked and I want to suck their dicks. I'm bi and I prefer women to actual romantic relationships, but the other guys are right. There's more guesswork and unless the communication is REALLY good, you'll miss out.