Who is Emu?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
Is that a twinge of jealousy Jeff.........cause I do think your rather poshy.....so big blonde kiss to you.......:rolleyes:
But right now I'm totally poshed on Emu:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No jealousy Hung, but I beat you to the punch. Emu and I have shared a tender evening... filled with all kinds of crazy events...

I claim him too!:biggrin1:

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thats not what Emu said this morning...hmmm

Anyway, stop hi-jacking Emu's thread (actually the Emu and pretty blonde boy thread)......but you can come over and serve beverages and answer the door:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
Thats not what Emu said this morning...hmmm

Anyway, stop hi-jacking Emu's thread (actually the Emu and pretty blonde boy thread)......but you can come over and serve beverages and answer the door:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I come at a high price Hung... and If I am not mistaken... isn't it usually the pretty blonde boys who run around serving drinks and get banged by the other help?

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmmmmmm with that attitude Jeff I don't think you will be getting a tip.......plus your pants arent tight enough........I think you will be demoted to garden boy and Sorcerer will take your positon.
Emu and I are going to go do naughty things in the pool........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well......you do fill the butt out nicely in your speedo.......I guess you can stay and clean the pool Jeff.......see......I can share......

I have to go work on my tan.......I don't like tan lines......my blonde little tight bottom looks best sun kissed
:rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
hmmmmmmm with that attitude Jeff I don't think you will be getting a tip.......plus your pants arent tight enough........I think you will be demoted to garden boy and Sorcerer will take your positon.
Emu and I are going to go do naughty things in the pool........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If by naughty things in the pool... you mean the dirty and grossness in it... Good, I was getting concerned about all that algae and was meaning to talk to you about it. Emu and I, are in the media room "watching films". Feel free to come find us when you are done cleaning my pool:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congratulations, Emu, your intro thread has been jacked.
:hijacked:

It's a sign of great things to come.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
uuumm, wow.

imagine if I posted a pic of my dick....

this makes me drool....from both heads.

thanks dudes!

E

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
emu said:
uuumm, wow.

imagine if I posted a pic of my dick....

this makes me drool....from both heads.

thanks dudes!

E
Well, you've been humourous and insightful so far, and that you've still managed to stick around even after our two über-stalkers' little death-match catfight, speaks volumes. :tongue: