Who is getting cut in 2011?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Are you planning to be circumcised this year? Why? health, appearance, fetiish, partner prefers it, curiosity or is there a different reason?

D

deleted556573

I am. There's a multitude of reasons behind my decision to do so.

Shortest and most direct answer: It doesn't retract. I'm tired of dealing with it.

I don't know is this like supposed to be a good year for that sort of thing? Like last year was the Chinese calendar year of the Tiger, is 2011 year of the cropped cock? Nah fuck it I'll keep mine.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If finances work out OK here, I will be another on the list, after putting up with shit for 5 years now, and two botched op's to correct a snapped banjo string, plus the dam NHS just wanting to prod and poke around, instead of actually fixing the dam problem.

It's not as if I have jumped in right at the beginning with wanting to get cut either.

D

deleted556573

Here we go again.

If it works leave it alone.
Too many "new" doctors and not worth the risks.

In my case, it DOESN'T work. The stretching exercises haven't worked, and I'm tired of dealing with it.

As I stated earlier, I have a multitude of reasons of wanting to get this done outside of medical reasoning. The only reason I didn't get this done last year is because I changed employers mid-year and had to start the process over again with different doctors that were in network with my new health insurance. My previous doctors were not in network with my new health insurance.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
In my case, it DOESN'T work. The stretching exercises haven't worked, and I'm tired of dealing with it.

As I stated earlier, I have a multitude of reasons of wanting to get this done outside of medical reasoning. The only reason I didn't get this done last year is because I changed employers mid-year and had to start the process over again with different doctors that were in network with my new health insurance. My previous doctors were not in network with my new health insurance.
This is the exact kind of case where I have no issues with someone getting cut. You were allowed to keep it, you've explored other options, and you're honestly just tired of dealing with it. Your body, your choice. Pity others haven't had the same privilege.

D

deleted556573

You know, I see your point. I can see both sides of the argument on this issue. However...

Even if my foreskin worked properly, I would still get circumcised. Why? Look at my age. I grew up in a time where uncircumcised boys were nearly unheard of. I was the victim of enormous amounts of bullying, ridicule and abuse BECAUSE OF HAVING A FORESKIN that has affected me in ways few people would understand. It ruined my self esteem and has caused me to have poor self image issues that have followed me into adulthood.

Believe me when I say that once it's gone, it'll take a lot of other emotional trauma along with it that I've been carrying around for many years.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow.

So I live in a country where circumcision status really doesnt affect people's psyche. We have men who are cut and men who are not. There doesnt seem to be any preferential or stigma associated with a man's penis. Here (the Bahamas) a man's penis is a penis, no matter what state it is in, so its really alarming how in the states the ridicule that one would have to go through over your own penis is dumbfounding.

B_LIPSLICKER

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
keep the skin with cock it is natural. even penetration is easy . cock head is more sensitive. after masturbation cock head needs cover

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then I say do it and don't look back! If it helps jump_start, from this female's perspective (of course other women's opinions will vary, and I am in no way discounting those opinions) I happen to prefer men who are cut.

I love to see the head fully exposed (truly a thing of beauty in my opinion) and since I'm very much into oral I like to know my man's penis is thoroughly clean - an issue for someone who cannot fully retract their foreskin.

Hope this helps, but of course it has to be your decision. Feel to PM if you have any questions.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Believe me when I say that once it's gone, it'll take a lot of other emotional trauma along with it that I've been carrying around for many years.

Hey buddy, its not an issue. It's your body. You have made your mind up, and that is fine.

Just know that the past is - the past. We can't change it, and honestly cutting your cock isn't going to change stupid cruel kids.
So...your going to go to your class reunion, and see the kids that teased you, drop drawers in front of them and say "See, Im cut now". That won't erase history, but will drudge it up quick.
Not sure if your approaching this the right way. You can't fix what was done. But you can rise above it.
I was tormented in school for having a small penis so I can totally relate to what you went through.

As far as stretching goes....are you sure your doing it right? I was cut, and just general PE exercises have brought some of my foreskin back. So, it is capable of being stretched out.

Just some thoughts for you.

Either way, again it's your decision, and I don't want to Poo on Hoss's thread and have it become part of the other massive "to do or not to do" thread.

Last edited: