Who is more obssesed to penis man or woman?

hluul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many times I saw in different threads that men are obssesed to penis, size, etc? the question is who is more obssesed to penis men or women? isn't women who don't respect impotent man or penis less man even if he is perfect in blow job? Don't they reject tolive with man who is potent? Aren't they invented blow job becuase of teir obsession to penis? what do they get out of blow job? isn't all these implied men to be obsessed to penis size?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many times I saw in different threads that men are obssesed to penis, size, etc? the question is who is more obssesed to penis men or women? isn't women who don't respect impotent man or penis less man even if he is perfect in blow job? Don't they reject tolive with man who is potent? Aren't they invented blow job becuase of teir obsession to penis? what do they get out of blow job? isn't all these implied men to be obsessed to penis size?

Wow that was a hard read; but to answer the title question, men are far more obsessed with penises and their size than women.

Omu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a rarity in that I'm a woman who's borderline obsessed with size. It's mostly guys (gay and straight) that obsess over penis size.