Who is Spartalee

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well guys and gals I never actually made one of these and have been slinking around, so here it goes the answer to your questions

I Spartalee am a 19year old college student from alabama. I am 6ft 5in and my current exact weight is 357lbs (just got back from work out and that was my weight) and I still have some growing to do ( I just got hair on my chest and even a shitty little mustache comin in) lol. I play football for my college and love every aspect of the game that is American football.

My position in football is offensive tackle but I have also been spotted on the defensive side in the same position.

I originaly found this web site in the summer of 2005 but after only roughly a week of activity I got a new dell xps desktop and thus forgot about this website (I lost my history on my old comp). but thankfully I was doing research for a health class on the sexual reproductive system and low and behold I stumbled across this site again and BOOOM I logged in and began interacting with the awesome, helpful, intelligent, and just plain different people that make up the membership of this site.

My current hobbies are football, paintball, and reading any book I can get my hands on.

My plans for the future are to be in the NFL (and I actually have a shot!) if that doesent work out my back up plan is to be a history teacher (history is my major) or to be a historian for the greatest group of museums on the face of the earth...the smithsonian.

I will be posting pictures of myself and one of my best friends who just so happens to live in my pants, when I return home for winter break on December the 6th. But sadly I will have to blurr my face out of said pictures since I am registered with the NCAA and am not suppose to be affiliated with site's such as these. so the only thing you will see is how big I am lol ( I carry my weight well I think)

I think I have covered all the things most people care to know if you have any questions for me please ask and I will answer them.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
But sadly I will have to blurr my face out of said pictures since I am registered with the NCAA and am not suppose to be affiliated with site's such as these. so the only thing you will see is how big I am lol ( I carry my weight well I think)

I think I have covered all the things most people care to know if you have any questions for me please ask and I will answer them.

What makes me smile is the fact that you have another thread going at the same moment that has people GUESSING your real name.

Having that, in addition to knowing the information you gave here, is enough for anyone to find you out, Mr. Lee.

Welcome, btw.:rolleyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, spartalee. You've got a brilliant career ahead of you, be it the NFL, the Smithsonian or be it just workaday husband/procreator.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
My gawd, spartalee, if I weighed half of what you weigh, I'd still be packing 20 excess pounds.
I respect you, man, I respect you.
But we do need pics, my man.
Welcome to LPSG.
And have all the fun you can here.