Who is the actor with the largest penis/balls?

jim817

Expert Member
Media
The actor George Montgomery was supposed to be very hung. He was married to Dinah Shore at one point who had the reputation of being a size-queen. Mr. Montgomery "showed" a lot in his jeans.
I have noticed his bulge in a lot of his old western movies. Also saw a commercial he was in advertising furniture polish. He looked like he was freeballing in that commercial. It was huge!

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a picture that is said to be Jonah at the site linked.

biggest dick in the world! - Penis Forum

(Apologies if this is posted twice. I can't seem to find my OP.)

(Sigh) If only that name were invoked a mere twice here at LPSG. Repeating, no that is not Jonah's penis unless he has suddenly sprouted additional body hair.

Surely there must be some way to get Jonah's name nominated for an award in some Oscar category. It could be like the Irving G. Thalberg Memorial Award at the Oscars where those way-old actors shuffle to the stage to accept a lifetime achievement award. I know: "The award for the most unique costume worn in a reality series goes to...Jonah Falcon in HBO's Private Dicks!" His yellow on black spandex riding outfit has yet to be duplicated!

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This may sound like a joke but, it's not, Milton Berle was rumored to have a very large cock too.

Very true, there is a joke about him being so big. He was in a steam room and someone walked in and said, "aren't you going to introduce me to your son?"

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So we haven't figured this one out yet?

Sometimes I figure the now elderly Ernest Borgnine, mainly because I wanted him to be large, and the nine in his name is a giveaway- and of course that's his size when soft.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saw Tom Everett Scott naked in a play. Not huge but good size and beautiful

Pic from Google -- looks like a nice size bulge!!

---------BTW --- I'd LIKE to think that Thomas Jane is well hung....that MAN is a STUNNER!!

Attachments

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where do you guys get this stuff ??? Pretty much everyone mentioned here is "heresay". Jonah Falcon is huge, ive seen his, BUT he is hardly a celebrity.