Who is the fattest guy with the biggest cock?

We always see skinny guys with big dick movies. What is the fattest guy with the biggest dick you have seen. besides Ron Jeremy

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello. That's totally a generalization. Haven't you ever seen that episode of Real Sex with the Chicago strippers. The big one had a HUGE dick.

ikeepitreal

Just Browsing
Media
i got a friend who's probably around 8x6, and he used to be slimmer, like 190. now he's around 310 and he says it's still big, it just look smaller on his huger frame right now

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fat guys usually have small dicks.

Anyway, they just don't, although I think that the big dicks I am thinking of now are on chunky guys, and some overweight, but never rolling flab or morbidly obese. Once at a gym I saw a very flabby fat guy with a big dick, but he wasn't a turn-on. I get very turned on by most heavy guys if they're really hung, but have my limits: A couple of years ago in LA, there was a guy with a fabulous uncut dick in the hot tub with me, but the belly was just monstrously protuberant. I couldn't see my way to making a move. But recently, I've been getting the best dick from heavy-ish guys, with two exceptions I can think of right off hand, one young and gorgeously buffed but slender, the other voluptuous and slightly curvaceous (I like this type, being one) but not fat.

Reactions: jumjiie_za

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please help me understand the English "generalization." In my dictionary, it means something that is true most of the time but not all of the time. So if dolibor says "usually," that is a generalization, yes. So what is wrong with "flagrant generalization?" You mean not true most of the time?

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Please help me understand the English "generalization." In my dictionary, it means something that is true most of the time but not all of the time. So if dolibor says "usually," that is a generalization, yes. So what is wrong with "flagrant generalization?" You mean not true most of the time?
The problem, I suppose, is not so much that it is a generalization but a false one. There has yet to be any correlation between weight and penis size.

There is a correlation between weight and apparent size, though, as a 6" penis will be "apparently" bigger on a skinny guy than it will on an overweight guy. It's an effect of the relative sizes/proportions and, in some cases, the fact that more of the overweight men's penises are covered by their skin(fat).

So far we don't have much. That is why i created the topic it is rare. I would love for someoneto post pics or vids or over weight guys with big cocks.