who is the hottest guy at LPSG?

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im not gonna lie i searched for my name, meh i guess i just have to post more on the forums:raincloud:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
OMG! I totally missed you! * adds lafever to list * (it's too late to go back and edit the list so I'll just have to add it here)

... lafever ...

hmmmm.... and while I'm at it, I think I'll add henrymiller, DJG, Geordie### (forget the #s), Deepwader, Mindseye, Freddie53, ganja4me, Dongalong, Invisibleman, NoStrings, Snr Rubi, MindFawk, Wyldguyschaz, Guy-jin, Sneakyd, Earllogjam, Lorne, Cresendo69, Pecker (I worship him:wink:), Speedoguy, Eaglecowboy, Love-It, Patrick28, mem0101, NakedWally, Tim36, Unzipped, Southwest, ericbear, NCbear, Berretta8, Northland, Simcha, SwimmingLad (in memory -- he's taking a break), AND viking1 (that man knows how to take care of cars, and he'd be on my list if I ever wanted protection in a big, bad place)

And just so that it's on my list, I said "people that had been named before (my post)" but jut in case they're feeling left out: Osiris, Drifterwood, Jovial, BiGuy2837, bBucko, Industrialsize, Jason_ELS, Yorkie the yummie, BacchusBigBoy, Lex, DC_Deep, YourAvgGuy, and Uncut.... and a few others that I'm sure I should go back and look for.

AND let's not forget MB, MB, NJQT, Notthe, 36DD, Iknowkk, Snooz, SP, TK, Naughty, Gillette, ALteredEgo, TTM, BHR, WIRW, DragonFly, Wildhoney, Wldhoney, SandS... oops... sorry, they're not men... at least I THINK they're not men. :biggrin1:

And then there's Rob-E -- superman!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Anyone I should have mentioned -- sorry, send me a pm alerting me to the error of my ways. :wink:

Do your lips hurt after all that ass kissing?:tongue::rolleyes:

D

deleted3782

im not gonna lie i searched for my name, meh i guess i just have to post more on the forums:raincloud:

I'm not sure that posting more on the forums helps much. It just depends who "the popular kids" are at the moment.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG! I totally missed you! * adds lafever to list * (it's too late to go back and edit the list so I'll just have to add it here)

... lafever ...

hmmmm.... and while I'm at it, I think I'll add henrymiller, DJG, Geordie### (forget the #s), Deepwader, Mindseye, Freddie53, ganja4me, Dongalong, Invisibleman, NoStrings, Snr Rubi, MindFawk, Wyldguyschaz, Guy-jin, Sneakyd, Earllogjam, Lorne, Cresendo69, Pecker (I worship him:wink:), Speedoguy, Eaglecowboy, Love-It, Patrick28, mem0101, NakedWally, Tim36, Unzipped, Southwest, ericbear, NCbear, Berretta8, Northland, Simcha, SwimmingLad (in memory -- he's taking a break), AND viking1 (that man knows how to take care of cars, and he'd be on my list if I ever wanted protection in a big, bad place)

And just so that it's on my list, I said "people that had been named before (my post)" but jut in case they're feeling left out: Osiris, Drifterwood, Jovial, BiGuy2837, bBucko, Industrialsize, Jason_ELS, Yorkie the yummie, BacchusBigBoy, Lex, DC_Deep, YourAvgGuy, and Uncut.... and a few others that I'm sure I should go back and look for.

AND let's not forget MB, MB, NJQT, Notthe, 36DD, Iknowkk, Snooz, SP, TK, Naughty, Gillette, ALteredEgo, TTM, BHR, WIRW, DragonFly, Wildhoney, Wldhoney, SandS... oops... sorry, they're not men... at least I THINK they're not men. :biggrin1:

And then there's Rob-E -- superman!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Anyone I should have mentioned -- sorry, send me a pm alerting me to the error of my ways. :wink:

Wow. Thanks. I would be happy just to be there watching the photo shoots happen. :smile: I want to be present on the Bears of LPSG shoot as well. And if there is a Matt Damon and Michael C. Hall on LPSG calendar too. (Oh, sooky, sooky!) :wink:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
maybe in leiu of a calender we should organise an LPSG cruise? we can all get on and then we can get off! Anyone got a yacht? we'll need a captain, first mate and some seamen... also some on board entertainment, and some hot deck boys! Maybe a pirate or two, just to spice it up a bit?

I love this idea. I need a vacation...

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I never look at the galleries, I'd seen three at the most, so having never seen your pics before, and after having seen them, I have no problem adding your name to my list

FireAgate gets my nomination!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe in leiu of a calender we should organise an LPSG cruise? we can all get on and then we can get off! Anyone got a yacht? we'll need a captain, first mate and some seamen... also some on board entertainment, and some hot deck boys! Maybe a pirate or two, just to spice it up a bit?

Now that would be a holiday to remember!

Sounds like a winner of an idea!

I volunteer to be the engineer. You can't go anywhere without engines...

D

deleted3782

You're on my list exwhysee.:tongue::tongue:

Thanks man, not really looking to get nominated, but just to point out to Fire Agate that these kinds of superlative posts sometimes have little to do with the number of posts. Nice of you to mention me tho.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally Posted by adam25

Now that would be a holiday to remember!
Sounds like a winner of an idea!

I volunteer to be the engineer. You can't go anywhere without engines...

I have already volunteered my sailboat for a week cruise with LPSG members aboard. I am currently sailing around Barcelona,, so it would be somewhere in Spain. Anyone serious about a trip together? if you want to read my blog of my sailing adventure, you can go to

Sailing For Sailors in the Med

Let me know if any of you are interested.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is why I shouldn't have blurred all my faces out on my pics. Now I'll never even have a chance to make the calender! Such is life.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There have been two other threads on this topic over the past couple of months. One was "most handsome" and I forget what the other one was.

http://www.lpsg.org/44128-most-handsome-on-lpsg.html

In one of those threads I voted for ebb33. (Those eyes! That mouth!) I would like to reiterate that vote. Check out his posts to the redhead's thread to see links to his face pics (which aren't in his LPSG gallery).

http://www.lpsg.org/63488-the-redhead-s-thread.html#post1035314
http://www.lpsg.org/63488-the-redhead-s-thread-2.html#post1036675

I also kinda like hotrocker982. It's not just about looks but about personality and attitude. He's got a certain charm to him. I've said elsewhere that I've love to see ebb and hotrocker get together, but hotrocker insists on being straight. He doesn't know what he's missing.

I've been secretly harboring a crush on No_Strings, but I know he's already taken (oh, and straight) so don't tell him.

I've also got a bit of a crush on exwhysee.

Swimming Lad seems to do well on these lists. As well he should.

Jovial has great legs (I guess you could say I'm a leg man) and a nice bod, as does matt121matt121.

HugoB and HungJon are both rather gorgeous.

I agree with the votes for SimonPenisLover. He's a cutie. Another missing-in-action cutie is kiwi_in_UK. LDH is also a cutie as well as being very talented at auto-fellatio.

If you're not on my list, it doesn't mean that you're not on my list, it just means that there are too many hot guys at LPSG to vote for them all. I didn't vote for guys who have galleries but don't actively post on the boards. (Most of the galleries seem to belong to lurkers or inactive members. I only look at the galleries of guys who post something that interests me.) Also, I only voted for guys who had pics in their galleries showing the face and/or body, not just disembodied dick pics.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks man, not really looking to get nominated, but just to point out to Fire Agate that these kinds of superlative posts sometimes have little to do with the number of posts. Nice of you to mention me tho.

That's one of the reasons why you're so gosh darn hot. :tongue: