who is the hottest guy at LPSG?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are so many hot men on this sight (that typo was intentional), that I think there could be a century of calendars!

Everyone named, and let's not forget SLB, Stretch, Primal Savage, JeffBlack, Goodwood, Ampblaster, LemacST, CaptainBigCock, SkullMason, JustJoe, DonkeyBoy9, Alex8, Donkeydongle, Thickhead, Manstein, Toadstool, HungDavid, Italian978, Vince, Bigun79, ArmyMule, NudeYorker, SilverTriumph2, TomsBig, Submit452, Xlongride, sbeBen, DavyR, Arliss (yes, arliss and don't anyone argue with me about it!), BigDuder, The_Reverend, XOS23xy, Monster76, Jaketolla, Monstro, JoeJack and probably a dozen others whose names are slipping my mind.

(Not all of them have pictures in their gallery, but I included some picture-less people because they are GREAT people, and that alone makes them hot.)

PM me if I have forgotten a hot friend of mine. :wink:

You, and your kiss, are on my list :smile:

I think all the regularly posting women are hot...obviously milf is #1, such a sexy body and mind. But then there are Act2 and classact1979...:redface:

For men, I nominate JeffBlack, Vinny (does that mean I nominate myself? lol) and Sorceror, if he were still around.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey How about me ? I look like Neo .:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really buddy, As Brad Paisley says "We all look better online".
Brad Paisley is definitely hot, though unfortunately not a member...that we know of.:cool:

Is it just me or does it seem odd to anyone else that no one has yet poo pooed this thread with the "popularity/makes us feel bad/it's oh so wrong" argument yet.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has to include Monster - hope your ego can take it but at least you answer messages or posts that are sent your way so wins in personality stakes too.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because guys dont get easily offended, they just fight and get back to business if they do feel it was worth fighting over. I, on the other hand, keep my boxing gloves in the trunk of my car.

Still a stupid double standard. It reinforces the 'weaker sex' stereotype.

Boo hoo, don't hurt my feelings by NOT talking about me. Please.

In any case this discussion if continued should be had in the original thread. My bad for the derailmant.

I'll check back after work.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the 5 post above me, Im tired of fighting but, ill get my gloves if need be, LMAO

Brad is a hottie Gillette! Yeehaw!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has to include Monster - hope your ego can take it but at least you answer messages or posts that are sent your way so wins in personality stakes too.

I love to talk rimmer9 so, any message that comes my way, Ill answer, well, almost any, haha

Thanks buddy!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not really buddy, As Brad Paisley says "We all look better online".

I'm a big Brad fan.....so I would like to say it, as in the song...

"I'm much cooler online, so much cooler online"....

however, monster...I doubt very seriously that those words would ever refer to you....if anything, the words "cooler" would have to be changed to "hotter".....:rolleyes:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG! I totally missed you! * adds lafever to list * (it's too late to go back and edit the list so I'll just have to add it here)

... lafever ...

hmmmm.... and while I'm at it, I think I'll add henrymiller, DJG, Geordie### (forget the #s), Deepwader, Mindseye, Freddie53, ganja4me, Dongalong, Invisibleman, NoStrings, Snr Rubi, MindFawk, Wyldguyschaz, Guy-jin, Sneakyd, Earllogjam, Lorne, Cresendo69, Pecker (I worship him:wink:), Speedoguy, Eaglecowboy, Love-It, Patrick28, mem0101, NakedWally, Tim36, Unzipped, Southwest, ericbear, NCbear, Berretta8, Northland, Simcha, SwimmingLad (in memory -- he's taking a break), AND viking1 (that man knows how to take care of cars, and he'd be on my list if I ever wanted protection in a big, bad place)

Whoo Hooo I made a list! :smile: