100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. 45
2. 26
3. 06 or 04 gauge, depends on the piece
4. Maybe - I like the 4 but have thought about a 2 for the weight
5. Used to have left nipple pierced and I'd like to again
6. Hubby and a very few friends know - that's it - no more necessary
7. I don't know of anyone close to me with a piercing other than nipples
8. I don't show it off but I haven't hidden it either. Haven't noticed anyone having a particular reaction in a long time.

Jeffersonleroy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everybody!
I created this post to "centralize" some informations about men with pierced penises, the goal is to have a "global picture" about men with piercing.I realize that the profile of sexuality and style of men with a PA is really different. That's also why I wanted to do this "data base".

1) How old are you? 52
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 35
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? right now back to a 10. Had a 6 stretched to a 4, but jacked to soon and caused an infection. So will have to start over.
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? 4 or 2
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where?5 - nipples, PA, 2 hafada's All done on my own.
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Old girlfriend it intriged her very much, liked to play with them.
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? Wanted to do someting on my own that wasn't visable.
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? Didn't purposely show to anyone.

Thanx a lot for the answer! ;-)

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1) How old are you? 52
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 37
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 8ga
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? I'd been up to a 00ga but took it out for awhile and will gauge up to a 0ga again.
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? No
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? I live far from family. Friends don't care either way.
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? In the early '90's my landlord was pierced. He was a corporate suit & tie guy and I liked the fact that he had that secret in his pants. I'd always envied living with that duality but was afraid to go through with it. Fast forward to 2001 and I was very closely-adjacent to the events of 09/11. I witnessed events that I never thought possible. I was pierced a few months later. I was no longer fearful of the anticipated pain associated with the piercing (it turned out to less painful than a bee sting). It may sound strange but I got my PA to regain my sense of self.
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I know live in a very diverse neighborhood, ethnically and otherwise. At the neighborhood gym one can see just about anything in the locker room, including other pierced men. I never go out of my way to show it off nor do I attempt to hide it. I do however, take it out when I go to the Korean baths.

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) How old are you? 52
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 37
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 8ga
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? I'd been up to a 00ga but took it out for awhile and will gauge up to a 0ga again.
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? No
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? I live far from family. Friends don't care either way.
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? In the early '90's my landlord was pierced. He was a corporate suit & tie guy and I liked the fact that he had that secret in his pants. I'd always envied living with that duality but was afraid to go through with it. Fast forward to 2001 and I was very closely-adjacent to the events of 09/11. I witnessed events that I never thought possible. I was pierced a few months later. I was no longer fearful of the anticipated pain associated with the piercing (it turned out to less painful than a bee sting). It may sound strange but I got my PA to regain my sense of self.
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I know live in a very diverse neighborhood, ethnically and otherwise. At the neighborhood gym one can see just about anything in the locker room, including other pierced men. I never go out of my way to show it off nor do I attempt to hide it. I do however, take it out when I go to the Korean baths.

I really like your post.. are all your pics in your two albums from way back 15 years ago as you don't have a PA in the pics?? Just curious to see if you have any pics more recent than 2001 to see that beautiful 8 gauge PA. Also, what made you decide to go from a rather huge 00 gauge back down to a 8 gauge.. that must be really loose. Thanks again for sharing, much appreciated.

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really like your post.. are all your pics in your two albums from way back 15 years ago as you don't have a PA in the pics?? Just curious to see if you have any pics more recent than 2001 to see that beautiful 8 gauge PA. Also, what made you decide to go from a rather huge 00 gauge back down to a 8 gauge.. that must be really loose. Thanks again for sharing, much appreciated.

The photos in the album here are within the past year or two. I've had the PA out for over a year, perhaps close to 2 years - when those photos were taken. I fully expected the piercing to heal but I was able to put in a 10g, and moved to an 8g a couple weeks later. I'll gauge up to a 6g in May and continue until I'm back into a 0g. Frankly, I missed the weight.

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The photos in the album here are within the past year or two. I've had the PA out for over a year, perhaps close to 2 years - when those photos were taken. I fully expected the piercing to heal but I was able to put in a 10g, and moved to an 8g a couple weeks later. I'll gauge up to a 6g in May and continue until I'm back into a 0g. Frankly, I missed the weight.

That's how I felt when I went without mine for a while. I missed the weight. Just went up from a 6 to a 4, curved bar with upsized balls on each end. Really like the weight. Am considering going to a 2, not sure I want to go any larger than at.

dutchboy2000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
1) How old are you? 20
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 16
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 2 gauge
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? Probably I will go to 0/00 gauge
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Stretched ears, septum, both nipples
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Basically entire family and some friends
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? Both my father and one of brothers have also PA piercing. I was fascinated by my father PA, as he was not hiding it. Definitely it was motivation also for me.
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? Normally, I'm proud of it. Sometimes questions appear in gym or lockerroom, but I'm more than happy to answer them. I've seen 2 guys from local gym who got them after conversation with me.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1) How old are you? 49

2) How old were you when you got your PA? somewhere between 37 and 40 (don't remember how long I've had it)

3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? I wear 0g uually. When it stretches enough, I will go up to 00g. I really like the look and feel of 00g, but after time it will start to pinch and get uncomfortable. I then have to remove the ring for a few days and go back to 0g. It is a never ending cycle.

4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? I'm real happy with 0g/00g. I think I would eventually like to try 000g, but with the 00g problems, I don't know if I ever will.

5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Nope

6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? A few friends know. The coworkers I had when I got the piercing know about it. Most of them acted like they were disgusted, but a few of them would privately ask me questions.

7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA?
The first PA I saw was a guy at one of the local adult bookstores. He was cool and let me play with it for a long time. I was in love with the PA and had to get one (which took about 10 years before I got the nerve to get it done.) I also played around with a couple (2 guys) that I worked with at my part-time job. They both had PAs and they answered lots and lots and lots of questions that I had.

8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I have no issues with being naked in front of other guys. And actually, I love to show it off. I've been stopped many times in the locker rooms/public bathrooms so guys can look at it and ask questions. I've had 6 guys (that I know of) that got a PA after seeing/playing with mine. Unfortunately 2 of them later removed the PA after having it for a few years. To this day, I still love my PA and have no plans of getting rid of it.

Reactions: Tphilatl

gafa2004

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) How old are you? 36
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 19
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 2 gauge
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? I was pierced at 12 gauge and has stretched by itself, I am happy at 2 ga and do not plan to go bigger
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Used to have my nipples pierced
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? My family does not, but most friends do
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? I know a few people who have genital piercings
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I do not flaunt it in the locker room, but do not try and hide it either. No one has ever said anything to me, just a few long glances/stares

lobya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) How old are you? 30
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 30
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 6 Gauge
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? I started at 12 gauge. Will go a little larger
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Tragus piercing and a tattoo on my ribs
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? A few friends know about it, Some said "I could never do that"
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? No, until last weekend mine was the only PA I'd ever seen. I seen one online and liked it
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I don't hide anything in the shower... Until I went up to 6 gauge it was hidden by my foreskin so wasn't noticible

D

deleted1039049

) How old are you? 27
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 26
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 12g
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? 4g
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? both nipples
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? they dont know
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? just like the look of it.
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? normal

niagarachatter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1) How old are you? 53
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 40
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 0g but do wear a 00g ocasionally
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? No it is as big as I want it now.
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? I had 22 piercings at one time only have 7 now, had nipples, navel, guiche ladder all the way up to PA. Have a tattoo on pubic area and on ass and back.
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Friends and online sites.
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? Not sure.
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I hang out at a nudist camp and shower at gyms nobody has ever had a negative comment just the normal comment , that must have hurt.

View media item 1273523View media item 856094View media item 912775View media item 912775

boysmakegoodpets

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1) How old are you? 53
2) How old were you when you got your PA? Don't remember, but I think about...38?
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 4ga. (with an 8ga. seamed ring hanging from it), though I have an 00ga. curved barbell I sometimes put in...and then take out the next day when it starts to hurt too much.
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? 0ga would probably be about right for me...though it may look a bit disproportionate to the size of my penis.
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Piercings: nipples, navel, have had apadravya & ampallang, but not currently; tattoos: several on left arm.
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Only my lovers. Reactions include mild surprise (usually) followed by either indifference or appreciation of its appearance.
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? I wish. Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? I think my motivation was having recently realized I was submissive, along with which came many other revelations including an appreciation of body jewelry. Plus I'd read that a PA was the least painful male genital piercing, so I figured I could manage it. Myself. With an awl. (Yes.)
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I'm seldom naked around other people, but when I am I'm glad of the opportunity. And I don't wave it around in people's faces or anything, but I do love people (women in particular) seeing it.

Reactions: MichaelBowen

StewartW

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My answers:

1) How old are you? 23
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 19
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 2ga
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? definitely yes, 00ga
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? no tattoos, piercings: gauged ears, septum, snakebites, both nipples, ampallang
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? my two brothers (one thought it was pretty cool), father (saw at urinal), some close friends (were surprised), some gym buddies (react differently, but always look at it), some co-workers (a couple of them decided to get a PA because of it)
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? I was motivated by seeing a guy with a PA at the college gym showers. Lets discuss only those who have also genital piercings: younger brother (PA+stretched ears), few male cousins (one with PA, others with pierced nipples), uncle (with pierced nipples), 3 guys from basketball team (all with PA), roommate (with apadravya - he got during the same visit as I got my ampallang)
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? At the gym I am quite proud of it. Only two guys said something. Many have looked however. Love to show it off to an appreciative audience. But do NOT wish to force it on anyone who does not want to see it. Skinny dipping with the nephews (16 and 18 yo) was a blast! It's just a part of me and who I am, so I just let it hang out. I am also a nudist so I have been naked showing my PA at public places such as on nude beaches and on World Naked Bike Rides or nudist swim meets or events (where sometimes genital piercings are considered taboo so I remove it). A number of times someone has had the courage to ask me about it with the first question nearly always being "Did it hurt?" lol

Love to see some pic of you and your family showing all the above

Reactions: Edax626

cutnsmooth7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1) How old are you? 60
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 50

3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 00 gauge
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? No further stretching

5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? A 4 gauge guiche and a pubic
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Only a couple of friends
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? A friend has pierced nipples.
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I'm a nudist and a bit of an exhibitionist. I don't go out of my way to show it but I don't hide it either.

njringed

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) How old are you? 48

2) How old were you when you got your PA? 43

3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 6g

4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? No, was pierced at 6g and keeping it.

5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Yes, 5 guiche, 3 scrotal, 1 PA, 1 septum, 1 earring. No tattoos yet

6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Husband, brother, friends. Husband doesn’t like it but the others do.

7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? No one I knew had piercings, I just liked the look from pics I saw and thought the weight would feel awesome.

8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I don’t hide it. It’s a part of what makes me, me.

illustrick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1) How old are you? 33
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 26
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 2gauge
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal?2g
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? 2g ears, and 6 tatts
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? sister didn't care
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? no
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? don't care what people say/think