Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just wondering who is reigning champ of jerking off at this site. I think i've read some posts where it's been like 15 times in one day. I'm just a little bit curious to see, plus i'd like to see if i could become champ. muahaha. OH, and when i say jerking off, i don't just mean starting and not ending, this has to be complete, orgasm and all.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont you people have food shopping, or house cleaning or laundry to do ???

OR, do you just shoot in a minute , so if you shoot 10 times, you use 10 minutes???

My day is way to busy to even think about it. I barely have time to cum here to read the threads and have a good laugh.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually Rocco the Vooge jerked to orgasm 17 times in a 24 hour period and SAVED the cum in a pickling jar. He related there was no ecstacy after the first squirt though. He produce almost a litre. Rocco, like myself, has no life.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Dont you people have food shopping, or house cleaning or laundry to do ???

OR, do you just shoot in a minute , so if you shoot 10 times, you use 10 minutes???

My day is way to busy to even think about it. I barely have time to cum here to read the threads and have a good laugh.

Still live at home :wink:
Don't think I don't do a thing at home, it was just a horny day... Jerk off where I shoot in less then then minutes lol :redface:

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm I probably did over 20 a few times!
no joke.

I used to to 2-3 per session.

So, It was pretty easy for me to cum 8-10 times in just 4-6 hours. :)

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually Rocco the Vooge jerked to orgasm 17 times in a 24 hour period and SAVED the cum in a pickling jar. He related there was no ecstacy after the first squirt though. He produce almost a litre. Rocco, like myself, has no life.

that is bullshit.. ( a liter?) you nuts? it is impossible.

after you cum 7-8 times you will start to have clear sperm orgasm and not much.. let that alone that is not even possible to have a quater of a liter in your balls and inside your body.
when I cum 5-6 times in a row, the last 3 orgams are small like drops of cum. If you wait a few minutes to an hour your cum will be clear and will look like water and soup..