Who is the stupidest poster of all time?

Stupidest poster, past or present?

• Mem

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • las0000000000000000000000000000000000005

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Arliss

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other (Please elaborate in space provided below)

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey Marl, where's your gallery? Hazel is a god. He sets the standard. Apparently oblivious that he isn't very popular. Kinda like that other turd who used to be on here, Stronzo. Wasn't Hazel banned at one time?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Marl, where's your gallery?

Deleted, I'm gonna have to redo it.

Hazel is a god. He sets the standard. Apparently oblivious that he isn't very popular. Kinda like that other turd who used to be on here, Stronzo. Wasn't Hazel banned at one time?

As much as I love it when Miss Hazel embraces the butch femme within, it gets redundant after a while. I suspect she'll be alright as soon as she gets some dick in her life.....well, in her dried up anus rather.

Hazel, if the boys keep rejecting you left and right, I've got some friends who have absolutely no standards whatsoever, I'm sure that even they would.....well.....at least consider a pity fuck.

And where's my welcome back? I'm sure you missed me as much as I missed you, you ole dried up prune. Gimme some love.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That one guy who's never said anything that didn't amount to an ad hominem attack on Republicans. It's actually impressive that his posts are so devoid of anything substantial. The vitriol:reasoning ratio of his posts is undefined; can't divide by 0